EP rejected - Employer owed levy fees

Hi,

I'd like to seek advice from the experienced forum contributors, I searched for related topic but wasn't able to find answers, hence posting this new thread in hopes to seek clarification and hopefully find useful information for future forum readers.

My employer applied for a work visa but it was rejected for the first time with the reason on the lines of "employer hasn't paid levy fees to MOM" which is unrelated to my application or profile.

Employer submitted an appeal and attached proof of payment of the levy fees they owed from other passes before mine. The MOM payment system shows everything is cleared in terms of payment owed according to the employer.

Pass application status changed from "rejected" to "in process/pending" immediately after submitting the appeal.

After a couple of weeks the pass was rejected again and the reason given was the same as before "employer owes past levy fees". MOM's system doesn't seem to reflect that there are no more payments owed by the employer.

Has anyone experienced this before? And if so, how did your employer manage to prove that the levy fees have been settled other than attaching a confirmation e-mail/screenshot with the appeal?

From your experience, what is the best channel proven to be more effective when communicating with MOM ie. customer service hotline, scheduling a zoom video appointment with MOM's advisory services?

Appreciate any advice on this regard as it's been more than 2 months since the initial application was submitted.

Thank you

1f603.svg

This is a metter entirely between MoM and the employer.

You cannot (and should not) get involved.

If, as it seems here, the employer is unable to communicate with MoM efficiently and/or fulfill their requirements, then it is time for you to look for another company to work for!