CPF and US TAX RETURN

Hello

I am a US Tax payer recently retired from a company  in Singapore.  I have contributed to CPF for many years,   Part of the contribution goes to my Retirement account.  At retirement, I have opted for monthly pay out from my retirement account.   MY question--how to report this amount in US Tax return.   CPF confirmed that this is not pension.   I think it is not annuity either since the monthly payout stops once money in my retirement account runs out.  I guess I cannot report this  money under these categories.  I like to know to which category this has to be reported. Any particular Forms to be used.  I wonder if it is required to report at all as it  looks more like savings returned   I would greatly appreciate any suggestions.  Thank you

That mpnthy CPF payments are not pension might be true in the eyes of the Singapore authorities - but that does not necessarily mean the USA ones have the same opinion.

Since this is a question pertaining to USA law, I think you should ask this on the USA forum- or consult a USA tax adviser. The Singapore forum might not be the right place for this.