Aamazon firestick

Anybody usinga Firestick?   I can get mine programmd in mexico to get 3000 channels

@Luckydratsab you must know Amazon Prime video and Disney+ don't work in Vietnam since past year.  Netflix works, but you will need a new subscription since it is also restricting geographical zones.

to try with VPN to bypass geographical restrictions is not worthy due to bandwidth restrictions between Vietnam to America. It works but HD quality is not guaranteed. By the rest, it will work

@Luckydratsab you must know Amazon Prime video and Disney+ don't work in Vietnam since past year.  Netflix works, but you will need a new subscription since it is also restricting geographical zones.
to try with VPN to bypass geographical restrictions is not worthy due to bandwidth restrictions between Vietnam to America. It works but HD quality is not guaranteed. By the rest, it will work

-@ajairon

I have an old Windows 8.1 laptop but it has 16 GB memory. Virtually every day I stream very good quality Amazon Prime video channels via Viettel high speed Internet LAN line and NordVPN USA servers, usually through Seattle or Los Angeles.

We only have problems SOMETIMES between 8 PM & 11 PM high traffic periods (and whenever the Pacific cables are on the fritz).

If the Amazon signal becomes too degraded, we switch from the laptop through HDMI and switch our android TV input to the Viettel modem and still find lots of things to watch on YouTube without a VPN

(Yes, y'all convinced me this is legal here, so I'm not hiding the truth any longer)