Moving to Vietnam

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to move to Vietnam and I'm looking for advice on how to make this transition smoothly. I would appreciate any tips, experiences, or resources that could help me. thanks

Hi everyone,
I'm planning to move to Vietnam and I'm looking for advice on how to make this transition smoothly. I would appreciate any tips, experiences, or resources that could help me. thanks

-@Sonny C

#1 Tip:

Please do a quick search through thread topics, because all relevant subjects (especially visas) have been addressed multiple times.

When you then have specific questions, please ask them.

Hi everyone,
        -@Sonny C

Hello Sonny C.

Will you require paid employment in Vietnam, or do you have an alternative source of income and/or sufficient funds with which to support yourself here?

Hi everyone,I'm planning to move to Vietnam and I'm looking for advice on how to make this transition smoothly. I would appreciate any tips, experiences, or resources that could help me. thanks        -@Sonny C

Hello Sonny C.
Will you require paid employment in Vietnam, or do you have an alternative source of income and/or sufficient funds with which to support yourself here?

-@Aidan in HCMC

He says he's having a difficult time finding a job here...

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1071792#5924214

@OceanBeach92107

I missed that. Thanks!

Sonny C, do you have an area of expertise where a position requiring such an expert cannot be filled by a Vietnamese? A 4 year college/university degree? Knowing this would aid us in our making recommendations.

Find relevant, specify subjects more before your post.

Find relevant, specify subjects more before your post.

-@Hocthuenet

My work here is done.

Handing off the torch...

@OceanBeach92107

:D

I'm buying a new rope. How long should it be folks? 1f60e.svg