Plans for Euro 2024?

Hello, I'm a content writer for Expat Magazine, we are working on a piece about expats' plans for the Euro 2024 football tournament. We'd be grateful for any testimonies. How are you feeling about the Euro 2024? Are you a football fan? Are you attending any matches? Have you made any other Euro-related plans with friends and family? Which team are you supporting? Thank you in advance for sharing any testimonies with us :)

I hate football and I will certainly not look.

I like Olympic games though.

Yeah my husband watch on TV only...so no plans to attend anything.

I'm very excited about Euro 2024, as a football fan, I always look forward to significant tournaments like this. I am a passionate football fan, and while I won't be attending any matches in person, I'll definitely be watching them closely. I am from Spain, so of course, I will be supporting Spain, I have high hopes for our national team. Outise of Euro my favourite team is CD Azuga, and I always follow their games, the last match I watched was cd azuaga - cf jaraiz, you can visit the website if you need more information about the future matches.

@heyes68 I hate football, even if I am Dutch I doul not care less. So many restaurants who accomodate, but I say this to the owners,