Timeline for Type A Unlimited Card

Hi,

I applied last year for Type A unlimited card which is suppose to expire in Aug. I now submitted my documents to townhall to renew it. They forwarded the application to Immigration Dept. one month back. How much time it takes to get application approved for Type A Unlimited Card renewal? Any pas experiences?

Recently renewed it. Applied in February approved in May and got the card in June

Apologies for my lack of knowledge. But what do you mean by Type A ”unlimited” card. Isnt type considered a Temporary card? or are you talking about the unlimited work permit which you can apply after three years of continuous work?

@umairsaeed01

Most probably OP mean A Type card with 1 or 3 years valid but  unlimited working mark on it.

@maharaji1984 can you specify the dates? so i can know exact timelines,,,

@yashuu1991

12.02 Application for replacement

07.05 Appointment in municipality

01.06 Handover new card

@yashuu1991

I applied for my renewal on March 18 (the earliest the commune would let me but they were wrong) and I got the residency aproval on May 24th after my other residence card had expired  But I had to fight to get it that soon because I had business travel on May 27th.  I had to send immigration my flight reservations and hotel reservations, and then when approved on May 24th pay extra for an expedited card.

One week after recieving the new A card, my L card was approved 

my card is expiring on 8th aug and i have my travel on 13th. i applied it on 14th may. may be i will wait till end of july if no response i will reach townhall. did you apply l card also at same time

I got my approval today

thanks for the details

I applied for the L card two months earlier but they would not allow me to apply to renew my A card at that time

my card is expiring on 8th aug and i have my travel on 13th. i applied it on 14th may. may be i will wait till end of july if no response i will reach townhall. did you apply l card also at same time

-@yashuu1991