Going for a 2nd marriage

Hi all,

Could you please give me some details. I'm already married to indonesian for 11 years and no kids. Since we don't have kids my wife has given me permission to get married again in indonesia to have a 2nd wife. I have already found 1 Alhamdulillah. My question is if I have to get married again what are the documentation required for getting married for the 2nd time in indonesia legally without KUA and if it's with KUA what documentation are required? Do I still need to provide CNI's for 2nd marriage?

Crazy !!

Why crazy, you think eat dog is crazy too? but eating piggy is okay 😂

Why crazy, you think eat dog is crazy too? but eating piggy is okay 😂

-@Aaron Meekat

Loads of men have second wives ... and stereo nagging.

In case anyone interested reads this, nothing is required as there is no legal mechanism.

It isn't illegal either, but it has no force in law.

It does allow you to have sex legally as a Muslim marriage will never be questioned.

@Eid_88

If all else fails perhaps a weekend stopover in Salt Lake City.

@Aaron Meekat ,  Have seen several 2 wife marriages here where I live , of mixed nationalities and of locals. The elder or first wife treating the new wife like a slave in most cases . Constant arguments to the point of bloodshed ,police involvement . The husband if a local working himself to an early death trying to satisfy both . Having to buy a second home if /when the new wife has kids and the first wife decides she can't live with them . Expat husbands divorcing both and returning to there home countries leaving kids to live in poverty. No signs of a happy loving relationship in any 2 wife marriages I've seen . If he wants kids ADOPT ! There's thousands of orphaned kids in Indonesia that need a loving home . And I've eaten/eat both , woof woof and oink oink .