Need your advice about water heater ?

Hello, I would need an advice about a water heater and I hope you could give me a good advice.

I would prefer to have a tankless water heater (instantaneous).

The electrical wire is 10 mm2 and (if I am using the correct terms) the fuse is 40A. I found 2 water heaters (9 kW and 12 kW) and their manufacturer says that were designed for single phase, but the electrician counters that the electrical installation is too weak to power any of  those water heaters.

Can anyone confirm if this is true ? Does anyone has triple phase electricity (380V) ? They told me that it's impossible to have it :-(

And the other option is to install a bulky tank water heater. I made a really serious research and I found that the best brands in the world are Rheem and Rinnai and the best european brands are Fagor and Electrolux. However I am unable to find any of those brands and I am only being offered crappy brands like tesy (very low quality made in Bulgaria, on some forums they write how properties were flooded and people were burn or got electric shocks) and Atlantic (produced in Egypt, without need to further talk about the "quality").

In the end, if you can not give me an advice, I would at least be very happy to hear your experience (what to you have and what is the lifespan of that product). Many thanks in advance!

@dmx088  Are you living in Malta?  Your profile doesn't say so.

You would need a 50 amp breaker, and it would need to be a stand alone circuit.

The tankless hot water system draws between 40 & 50 amps..

Even a 54 amp breaker perhaps

Go to "Extent" in Old College Street, St.Julians,to buy the hardware and ask if they can recommend a good plumber.

In Malta you will be better off with a watertank boiler. Do not forget Malta is an island. No hydroelectric powerplants, Sun, coal, and LNG. no powerlines from Sicily. The grid is designed for 300 K people and not 530 K.

If you google Rinnai Malta they do have an agent here

Energy Saving Solutions, No.63, Triq Nikol Montebello, Qormi offer Rinnai tank-less gas water heaters. As there is no mains gas in Malta this will mean having to buy LGP in cylinders.

Some years back I had a gas water heater, (not sure which brand) however I did not find this very efficient.

@dmx088 Our first house in Gharb in Gozo originally had 3 phase, but the owner had it converted back to single phase, so it is possible .