Menu
Expat.com

Non-rich American man wants to live in Philippines

Last activity 24 June 2024 by Bhavna

tempcinamdar

i have created threads on this forum in the past and the responses I received were from rich American men in PH that wanted to boast about their wealth either indirectly or slyly.

I do not have enough funds for SRRV.  i will not marry a woman (13A visa) within 30 days that I have never met previously.

I need a hook up.

I know how to buy a fake death certificate in PH. That is not what I need.

Most rich American men in PH have used that path at least once in their life.

It was very easy in the late 80's for an American man to live in PH.  I now read that many Americans are deported every year. I  do not if

they are deported because they have a murder case in USA or if the PH immigration officials have become hard.

I would be surprised if anyone responds with helpful info. I might receive a response from a rich American in PH that will tell me

.... 1f600.svg

i do not have any charges against me in USA of any level. From city to felony.

mugteck

Perhaps if you could tells us the details of your nonrich life it would help.  What will be your income each month?  What will be the source of your income? If you are not gonna marry and cannot afford an investment visa, then which visa do you expect to obtain?  I am not a rich American.   

stevenrussellwork

As an American you can come in with a passport and a departure ticket for 30 days.  once in you can renew and stay longer.  Ive never been asked about my income.  I suspect you already know this so what is your question?

tempcinamdar

@mugteck

I have explained my situation in detail

tempcinamdar

@stevenrussellwork

What?

You can only stay in PH for 30 days.

You are making me tired.

Please read my words before responding.

Steven how long did you reside in PH before getting your SRRV or 13A  visa?

Cherryann01

I also do not understand what you are asking and why you even mentioned anything about a fake death certificate.

Are  you trying to find out how much money you will need per month to retire there or do you have a criminal record and want to ask questions about that?

tempcinamdar

@Cherryann01

Here is another person that did not read my initial post. It boggles my mind.

I said I do not have any cases from city to felony.

tempcinamdar

I would appreciate you people do not respond before you read my initial post.

I have not asked anyone how much money I need to live in PH.

tempcinamdar

I can also play. Lol

mugteck

So what are you asking?  According to your profile you already live in the Philippines.

tempcinamdar

I do not have enough funds for SRRV.  i will not marry a woman (13A visa) within 30 days that I have never met previously.

And you folks do not understand my question?

tempcinamdar

@mugteck

Looking at my profile will not answer my question. Lol

Instead of looking at my profile why do you not answer my question.

tempcinamdar

People here love to play. i also love to play. Lol

Is there anyone on this thread that does not understand my question?

I did not phrase my question as a question because everyone here has at least a elementary education.

tempcinamdar

@tempcinamdar

How did you Americans that have lived in PH for a long time bypass

the requirement for a SRRV or 13A visa?

Read my initial post.

tempcinamdar

I know I would have received a more warmly welcome if my thread was how to invest in PH  businesses.

For the players that are still stuck on my profile..,.

I live in a hood in Dallas.

I know Americans in PH want this man to feel welcomed in PH.

Please give me your address so when I move to PH I can visit you.

stevenrussellwork

Nah

Enzyte Bob

tempcinamdar said to Cherryann01....   Here is another person that did not read my initial post. It boggles my mind.

Moderated by Bhavna 3 months ago
Reason : Irrelevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
mugteck

@mugteck
Looking at my profile will not answer my question. Lol

Instead of looking at my profile why do you not answer my question.

-@tempcinamdar

I can actually do both.  There is no perm res visa available for a poor guy like you who will not be marrying a Filipina.  Case closed

danfinn

i have created threads on this forum in the past and the responses I received were from rich American men in PH that wanted to boast about their wealth either indirectly or slyly.

I need a hook up.

I know how to buy a fake death certificate in PH. That is not what I need.

Most rich American men in PH have used that path at least once in their life.

It was very easy in the late 80's for an American man to live in PH.  I now read that many Americans are deported every year. I  do not if
they are deported because they have a murder case in USA or if the PH immigration officials have become hard.

I would be surprised if anyone responds with helpful info. I might receive a response from a rich American in PH that will tell me
.... 1f600.svg

i do not have any charges against me in USA of any level. From city to felony.

-@tempcinamdar

I do not see a question. You do specify a need for a "hook up".  Easy: Angeles City. Anything else?

bigpearl

To the OP.

Talk about cryptic. You never asked how to bypass the SRRV or 13a.

Aside, you don't need to bypass those, you don't need them, just come in on a visitor visa with a throw away exit ticket, extend for 29 days at the airport or after 2 weeks at an immigration office, you can keep extending for up to 36 months then you have to fly out and fly back in and start again. This will cost you a little over US 400 bucks a year for visas and ACR.

If you are dirt poor then live like an average Filipino, they are wise in living cheaply. if you are not dirt poor and simply poor then live frugally.

I am not a rich American.

Good luck.

Cheers, Steve.

tempcinamdar

@Enzyte Bob

I do not use dope. Ty for your lies. I love you also.

tempcinamdar

@mugteck

You can do 2 things concurrently. I am impressed.

tempcinamdar

@danfinn

Dan you almost made me laugh.

Hook up? What PH Immigration palm do I need to grease?

I know you rich arrogant Americans in PH have never done that. OK now I am laughing.

tempcinamdar

@bigpearl

Steve you are the only person that has provided any real help. I thank but your advice is in contradiction to what

I read online. Steve will you please give me some online references that allow to be more confident

about your advice.

Give me your paypal link and I will bless you.

bigpearl

Well you are a live one and dangerous and have nothing better to do than bait members, instead of wasting your time here get online and do some relevant research to your situation.

I have been living here on a visitor visa for over 5 years and no problems with bank accounts, PhilHealth etc.

Confident? Get off your derriere and have a look, it's all in black and white on the immigration site, do that instead of hassling members here because you don't like the truth.

BTW I am not a rich arrogant American but a rich Aussie that suffers fools lightly. Aussies are very blunt and to the point and we don't dance around or play pedantic games.

Good luck, you need plenty.

Bye.

Bhavna

Hello everyone,

Please note that I am closing this thread. This thread has become too confrontational and no useful information will come out of it.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles