Reporting Birth Abroad Cebu Embassy

I filled out everything online and paid the $100. Now I'm trying to get an appointment in Cebu. It seems impossible. There's never an open appointment time. I tried waking up at 11:57 and being ready at midnight and I still didn't see any new appt openings. Advice please? I don't want to go all the way to Manila unless absolutely necessary.

You'll definitely have to go all the way to Manila because these people don't care to waste your time... However, In manila, they are at the least more diligent to help you get it done.

I tried to use the Cebu embassy for notarization and was turned away. I scheduled online but when I arrived the guy told me my appointment was in Manila. I was positive I had selected Cebu in the online appointment scheduler. A short time later I noticed that the Cebu scheduling was by email only. I think they found the glitch and took Cebu out of the online scheduling. The Cebu embassy is an unorganized mess.

Later, when I needed a notary for my SRRV visa I went to Manila instead. For me it was a 2 hour bus ride  (no parking for my personal vehicle) to Ormoc then a 3 hour ride on the Supercat and a night in a motel to visit the Cebu embassy. To visit Manila it was a 2 1/2 drive in my own car and cheap airport parking then a 1 hour plane ride and a night in a motel. If you're in the Cebu area you should be able to get a cheap flight to Manila on Cebu Pacific.

@Fish83

CRBA is only done in Manila

Cebu only handles simple issues mainly related to expat SSA needs