Menu
Expat.com

Need Help with Signing Form IMM 5406 F for Canada - Express Entry

Last activity 25 June 2024 by justin188

justin188

Hi,

I have received an invitation and applied to the Entry Express for permanent residency under the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) category. They sent me a message stating that I need to fill out the form 'IMM 5406 F' for 'Additional Family Information,' but I'm unable to sign the form using Acrobat since the file is protected. What should I do? Should I upload it without the signature or print it, sign it, scan it, and then upload it?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Canada

• Expatriation formalities in Canada
    Expatriation formalities in Canada

If you're thinking about relocating to Canada, the first step is to explore the eligibility requirements for ...

• Expatriate weddings in Quebec
    Expatriate weddings in Quebec

Have you discovered your soul mate and want to celebrate your union in Quebec? Here are some tips on how to tie ...

• Formalities for entering Quebec
    Formalities for entering Quebec

Are you thinking about visiting Quebec soon? Unsure about what steps to take? In this article, Expat.com breaks ...

• Getting married in Canada
    Getting married in Canada

If you and your partner are planning get married in Canada, here is some information that may help you in terms of ...

• Selection by Quebec
    Selection by Quebec

To become a permanent resident of Quebec, you need to satisfy various selection criteria determined by the Quebec ...

• Biometric Data Collection in Quebec
    Biometric Data Collection in Quebec

Since 2013, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires from the citizens of 29 countries and 1 territory a ...

• Leisure activities in Canada
    Leisure activities in Canada

If you've recently relocated to Canada, you might be curious about how to spend your free time. Here's a ...

• Montreal do's and don'ts
    Montreal do's and don'ts

Some French speakers have trouble realizing that they're not at home when they move to Montreal because of the ...

All of Canada's guide articles