Packages from USA to PH

Hi please tell me if you have any experience or know what's the best way to send packages from USA to Philippines. Please do not say FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, I want to know about package places like ones where I can buy things from Amazon and send it all at once to Philippines such as LBC. Thanks

Steve Bronx asked. . . . Hi please tell me if you have any experience or know what's the best way to send packages from USA to Philippines. Please do not say FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, I want to know about package places like ones where I can buy things from Amazon and send it all at once to Philippines such as LBC. Thanks

Sometime ago I signed up with Buyandship at com

For the purpose of online purchases and shipped by them, but never had a chance to use them. Also Amazon have free shipping overseas for members, but not on all things.

I don't know if that Amazon perk is still available.

LBC is an option or If your town or city has a Filipino grocery store ask them if they have Balikbayan box shipping services

or Google “ Balikbayan boxes near me”

it how we sent stuff before moving here permanently

Thanks, yes I know about buyandship and have used them along with LBC however I need other places besides the two.

Steve Bronx asked. . . . Hi please tell me if you have any experience or know what's the best way to send packages from USA to Philippines. Please do not say FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, I want to know about package places like ones where I can buy things from Amazon and send it all at once to Philippines such as LBC. Thanks
Sometime ago I signed up with Buyandship at com
For the purpose of online purchases and shipped by them, but never had a chance to use them. Also Amazon have free shipping overseas for members, but not on all things.

I don't know if that Amazon perk is still available.

-@Enzyte Bob

Yes I know LBC and use it however looking for other places

LBC is an option or If your town or city has a Filipino grocery store ask them if they have Balikbayan box shipping services
or Google “ Balikbayan boxes near me”
it how we sent stuff before moving here permanently

-@gregparker6201

Thanks, yes I know about buyandship and have used them along with LBC however I need other places besides the two.
    Steve Bronx asked. . . . Hi please tell me if you have any experience or know what's the best way to send packages from USA to Philippines. Please do not say FedEx, DHL, UPS, USPS, I want to know about package places like ones where I can buy things from Amazon and send it all at once

-@SteveBronx

If you are in the Philippines, try Johnny Air Cargo JAC which does exactly what you want for amazon etc. and is a lot cheaper, shipped likd balikbayan boxes not spending much time is customs.

If you have an Amazon Prime account there are many items that have free shipping to the Philippines. Even if the item does not have free shipping the shipping costs are very competitive. Air conditioner belts for my multicab model are not available on Lazada or Shopee and would cost me $40 with shipping from the Japanese parts suppliers like Megazip. Amazon had them for $9 and $11 shipping, half the price of Megazip.

I have been using Shipping Cart https://www.shippingcart.com/ based in Portland, Oregon which means that there are No Sales Taxes. I use them for consolidation and shipment of Amazon and othe resellers such as Bath and Body Works, Community Coffee, and Camelia Red Beans. Front end fee is $12. Sea Cargo is $1.75/lb and Air Cargo is $8.99/lb. Extra for Special handling items such as electronics (I shipped a Mac Airbook Laptop by air Cargo. and it was 13.99/lb. Extra for Insurance, about four percent which I decline, except for items like the laptop. Be sure to add your Account Number to the address line for your last Name as USPS doesn't always include an additional/separte line and then Shipping Cart cannot identify your package. Delivery of Sea Cargo is about 3 months ands Air Cargo is about 2-3 weeks.

Amazon is STILL shipping to major cities, such as Cebu City or Manila, with free shipping if more than $49 for applicable items (which are quite limited). I just received a shipment today in Cebu City - to my doorstep - which inckluded two golf shirts, HD Flex Trash Bags, Slow Cooker Liners, and an extension cord. No Shipping Charges - Delivery in about ten days.

Shipping Cart typically uses LBC which is reliable and can be easily tracked on the Shipping Cart Website. Amazon has been using Ninja Van for my last four deliveries.