Menu
Expat.com

AutoExpreso Transfer by Former Owner

Last activity 08 August 2024 by mrsdemel

Morontian7

I am trying to convince a friend who sold me a car in PR that it is easy for him to download the AutoExpreso app and after registering his account, use it to remove the car he sold in order to then add that vehicle to my account which I am trying to establish. Can anyone advise of the steps required to remove a vehicle from an existing account?

Morontian7

So, I decided to answer my own question by addressing this scenario to Chat GPT. And although it goes against the grain of many in PR who do not trust technology, i believe apps were created to make this type of process more streamlined and efficient. I resist spending hours on something that can take a couple minutes, just like those who resist change and the future. The following was Chat GPT’s response:

To guide your friend through the process of removing a vehicle from the AutoExpreso app in Puerto Rico, follow these steps:

1.    Download and Install the App:

•    Your friend should download the AutoExpreso app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).

2.    Register or Log In:

•    If they haven’t already, they need to create an account by providing their personal information and any required details.

•    If they already have an account, they should log in with their credentials.

3.    Navigate to the Vehicle Management Section:

•    Once logged in, they should look for the section where vehicles are managed. This might be under a menu option like “My Vehicles” or “Account Management.”

4.    Select the Vehicle to Remove:

•    In the vehicle management section, they should see a list of registered vehicles. They need to select the vehicle they want to remove.

5.    Remove the Vehicle:

•    There should be an option to remove or delete the vehicle from their account. This might be represented by a trash can icon, a “Remove Vehicle” button, or a similar option.

6.    Confirm Removal:

•    They will likely need to confirm that they want to remove the vehicle. This confirmation step ensures that vehicles are not removed accidentally.

After these steps, the vehicle should no longer be associated with your friend’s AutoExpreso account. Once removed, you can add the vehicle to your own AutoExpreso account by registering it through your own app.

If there are any issues or if these steps do not align perfectly with the app’s current interface, it’s recommended to contact AutoExpreso’s customer service for specific guidance.

Medinamarino

You have any info on how to register/activate the sticker/tag? i created an account and added money but only to the license plate, not to the sticker itself, now it shows “vehicle pending” do they automatically associate the tag to the vehicle?

mrsdemel

@Morontian7

Was it possible to remove the vehicle and add it to another account through the app?

mrsdemel

@Morontian7

Was it possible to remove the vehicle and add it to another account through the AutoExpreso app?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Puerto Rico

All of Puerto Rico's guide articles