Enquiry regarding employment in Isreal.

Please help me to find out if this recruitment agency called Cohen Employment Group in Isreal is real and truly exist in the said address. Legal address: HaZayit St 7, Elyashiv, Isreal,  4288500. Operational office address: Tybur HaArets 12, Tverya, Isreal. Reg. Code: 516247814. Registered 9th February. 2020. License No. 216095596, valid until December 2027. +97233760340. This company sent me a pre-employment job offer and said that they will send me the hardcopy contract via DHL but I must first pay 104 dollars to cover the cost of delivery. After that,  I will spend 50 to 70 dollars on Notary service for translation. I will pay for my flight ticket via their partner agent.  They said that the will give me 3 months electronic visa to enter Israel and get the B1 work permit on arrival.  Please help me find out if they are really doing what they claim.  And if you have any genuine agent or company that will give me farm or general labor job, please help me. My email is [link moderated].  Thank you for you assistance.  Ifeanyi from Nigeria.

@Mercy Ifeanyiuju

Hello and welcome !

If you have anything to pay beforehand, be careful, might be a scam.

Regards

Bhavna

Thank you for your quick response.  Please I need contact of real agents or employers that can employ me in Isreal.  Please help me. Let me where and how to reach them. Thank.

Ifeanyi.

but I must first pay 104 dollars to cover the cost of delivery. After that, 

-@Mercy Ifeanyiuju

If you have to pay, it's either a very bad deal or a scam.

Take your pick, but I wouldn't have anything to do with them