Menu
Expat.com

Quantity Survey

Last activity 11 September 2024 by beppi

Benard Langat

Hello fellow expats,

C/O: QS'S

I am a Kenyan expatriate currently working as a contractor Quantity Surveyor in Seychelles. I have a strong desire to transition into the Singapore job market due to the better pay opportunities it offers compared to Seychelles. I am seeking assistance and guidance from the expat community here.

I would like to inquire if it is possible for someone to sponsor me in Singapore or if there are any other avenues of support that you may suggest. I am also keen to learn from your experiences and any advice you may have for me as I navigate this career move.

In order to make my post more compelling and substantive, can you please provide me with guidance on what specific information or documents I should include when reaching out for assistance on this forum? Any insights or suggestions you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and support. I look forward to connecting with the expat community and exploring potential opportunities in Singapore.

beppi

There is no "sponsorship" system for visa in Singapore.

Only an employer, who wants to hire you, can apply for your work visa.

Please read the many related discussions on this forum about job search and visa options/formalities!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Singapore

All of Singapore's guide articles