Monthly Rentals

Hi, I'm looking for a monthly rental until I get my tourist visa changed over to a retirement visa. Looking for a small one bedroom or studio with pool and gym for around $300 a month. Thanks.

@Jroxx1121

It would help if you indicated where in Cambodia you'd like to rent.

Have you checked here ?

This would be easy in Siem reap. Many places will want a lease agreement. I think you would do better staying in a guest house. If you were get the retirement extension of stay in Phnom Penh you could find a cheap Airbnb for a week or so. Look up kim there and I bet it will take a week if that. If you go to Siem Reap where we live they will send the passport back to Phnom Penh. I am just renewing my extension. It will take 1.5 weeks. There also holidays coming up here. When are you arriving. Where are you going here. More details will help.

@mpmilestogo

As ive found out, there are many apartments & Condos here in PP that rent month to month. Right now they've overbuilt and there's a glut of rentals. I'm looking at one today that fits my needs exactly. All I had to do was connect with the right rental agent.

Sounds good. Good luck. If you want a good agent to get your retirement extension give Kim a try.  She does good work.