Menu
Expat.com

Shipping container and permanent visa

Last activity 13 October 2024 by svejsan

svejsan

Hello all.

Martin here from Sweden, working in Switzerland and my wife is from the Philippines.

I am glad i found this forum and i have many questions both about life in the Philippines, but also about moving to the Philippines.

My wife comes from the area near Capas and we have both a apartment and also 2 properties.

My wife and son lives in Sweden, we met in Sweden 6 years ago and she have both Phillie and Sweed passports.

We will get double citizenship for our son to.

Our plan is that they will move to the Philippines sometime next year.

I will remain working in Swizz and send money for my wife to build a business and i can i hope withing 4-5 years move permanent to the Philippines.

We are not married at the moment.

A question about shipping stuff in a container from Stockholm to the Pilippines, How much do you think it will cost?

What type of companies can do that?

When i apply for a visa and i can show proof of income from the business, will that make it easier to get permanent visa?

Since my profession is Copper, Zink, Aluminium and stainless steel roof it is kinda hard for me to have a remote job...tongue.png

Again, i am glad i found this forum and i have spent the afternoon reading on it.

Martin

Articles to help you in your expat project in the Philippines

All of the Philippines's guide articles