Menu
Expat.com

Moving to Beziers

Last activity 17 October 2024 by lanakaniua

lanakaniua

Hello everyone!!!

It’s kind hard, don’t know where to start.

my name is Lana, born in Ukraine. Most of my lived in USA and UK, moved back to Ukraine and seems like western society took me over))) and now I have moved to France. I don’t speak French and it’s kind hard to figure it out anything.

i am in Nice and moving to Beziers next week.

I would really appreciate some advice and recommendations on real estate agents that speak English. I like some apartments that I would like to purchase, contacted some agents they don’t speak English and I do absolutely understand them they in their country and absolutely I will learn French but first I need place to stay and go from there.

and absolutely I would love to meet English speaking communities in Beziers.

you all have wonderful day

sincerely Lana

krissward69

@lanakaniua "Out and About in Beziers", friendly English speaking group.  I am retired and could help you find accommodation in Beziers, where I live.  I speak French.  Chris Ward.

lanakaniua

@krissward69

Thank you kindly.

I would really appreciate your help as I don’t speak French and it’s big problem.

i am in nice until Monday, after I have booked appointment in Beziers.

my number: ***.

I will be delighted to be part of group and volunteer for good causes.

sincerely Lana

Moderated by Bhavna yesterday
Reason : Personal contact details
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Bhavna

@lanakaniua

Hello and welcome !

Please click on the member's photo to send him your contact details in private.

Thank you

Bhavna

lanakaniua

@Bhavna

Hello. Thank you for a tips I do need them as I am learning how this works.

have great day

Articles to help you in your expat project in France

• Relocating to France
    Relocating to France

If your plans involve a temporary stay or an indefinite relocation to France, you'll find yourself immersed in ...

• Moving to France with your pet
    Moving to France with your pet

Bringing a pet to France is quite manageable. The French Ministry of Agriculture has established clear guidelines ...

• A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris
    A Student's Guide to Clubbing in Paris

Paris is probably the worst city you can go to if you don't have friends and only a guide book for nightlife ...

• Income tax in France
    Income tax in France

It's well known that France has one of the highest tax rates in the European Union, although not as high as ...

• Getting around Lille
    Getting around Lille

Situated in the heart of France's northeastern rail network, Lille is well-connected by rail to London, ...

• Working Holiday Visa in France for Australians
    Working Holiday Visa in France for Australians

A true love affair has developed between Australians and France. The reasons for this are numerous but often ...

• Accommodation in Toulouse
    Accommodation in Toulouse

Located in southwestern France, in the Occitanie region, Toulouse is known as "la Ville Rose" (the Pink ...

• Accommodation in Bordeaux
    Accommodation in Bordeaux

When most people think of Bordeaux, sprawling vineyards and world-class wine come to mind, but this port city on ...

All of France's guide articles