Samsung Galaxy S2 and internet connection

Anyone who has managed to have internet connection with Samsung mobile phone by useing ETC simcard?

Hi,
I saw your query in this forum and wanted to ask you: Have you found a solution to the Galaxy S internet connectivity problem yet? I live in Mekelle and the local telecommunications office have no clue how to get internet through mobile!
Any pointers will be very much appreciated!
Thanx.
Rave

hello dear friends, first call 994 then when speaks click 1021 and tell them to free your sim card for internet

Hi ethioboy!
Thank you for the info!
I followed a different approach...for those who would like to do it by themselves!
1.Settings>Wireless and Network>Mobile Networks>Make sure the "Use packet Data" is checked!
2.Then Access Point Names>Then press the left menu button and Create a "New APN"
3. Name:etc.com
2.APN: etc.com
3.Proxy: leave it blank, Not set
4.Port:0000
5.User Name: etc
6.Password:etc
7.Server: Leave it blank, Not set
8.MMSC: Leave it blank, Not set
9.MMS proxy:0000
10.MMS port: Leave it blank, Not set
11. MCC:636
12. MNC: 01
13.Authentication type: None
14.APN type: Internet
Last step, click on the left menu button aagain and SAVE the new APN you created. When this is done your connectivity icon should show a capital big "E" symbol on your main screen. Once you get this, you can go ahead and surf! But be sure to turn off "Packet Data" off when you are not using the internet, otherwise your money will be gone in no time!
Hope this helps!
Take Care!
Ravee