Child birth issues

hi my wife is expecting a baby.its usual in pregnancy to do ultrasounds at different stages.my question is"is it necessary that the doctor who is going to conduct the delivery should be the one conducting ultrasounds or some other doctor can do it and you can show the report to your own doctor"can any one suggest me ann article or link where i can find about the significance of ur birth doctor regarding pregnancy and tests
thnx

Welcome to Expat.com fshafi!

Congratulation for the future baby.;)

Harmonie.

if you are not moving out of town or have any other major issues then its better to visit the same health centr and consult the same gynaecologist throughout the pregnancy but its not mandatory.

dr.jhasan wrote:

if you are not moving out of town or have any other major issues then its better to visit the same health centr and consult the same gynaecologist throughout the pregnancy but its not mandatory.

that is a good suggestion .

its not necessary. u r free to decide to select ur doctor as per ur ease.

actually, the obstetrician will attend your wife during the labor and the sonologist will attend during the ultrasound prodecure. =)

hi

yaar koi bara buzarg ho to us sey raabta karo, yahah par time mat zaya karo..

Waisey khi m boht achey doctors avail hai..

what?!

In English please faizee5252 for better understanding!;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

faizee5252 wrote:

hi

yaar koi bara buzarg ho to us sey raabta karo, yahah par time mat zaya karo..

Waisey khi m boht achey doctors avail hai..

Dude use English they could not understand your language

fshafi wrote:

hi my wife is expecting a baby.its usual in pregnancy to do ultrasounds at different stages.my question is"is it necessary that the doctor who is going to conduct the delivery should be the one conducting ultrasounds or some other doctor can do it and you can show the report to your own doctor"can any one suggest me ann article or link where i can find about the significance of ur birth doctor regarding pregnancy and tests
thnx

zocdoc.com/answers here you can find online doctors in free and provide them details about your diseases or problem. they will solve thank you