New to Spain, wants to meet new people!

Hi all,

I'm Denise, im 19. i've been in spain now for two months but havent had much free time so therefore i have not met a lot of friends. I live in Moralzarzal, a small village about 40 minutes from Madrid and I am working as an aupair. I am British and in particular would love to meet some english people.

Get in contact :)

Hi Denise,
hope you will find the time to meet some nice people ;)

hi Denise McC,

I'm Nash, not British, but speak English, and live in madrid. you can write me to 6nash9@gmail.com
i'm also new in city. looking for friends.

regards
Nash

Hi Denise,
I will move to Madrid in February as an au pair and would love to meet some people to hang out with. I'm from Sweden but I've also lived in London. Maybe we can meet up when I've arrived?
Jess

Hey there Denise,
I am actually living just around the corner from you, in Las Navas del Marques. I'm a bit in the same boat as you, been here for just over a month but very little spare time, so very few friends! I am always, always up for the idea of coffee, so email me if you want - mashley1701@gmail.com

Hi everyone, I've just registered on this wbsite.
I'm not an expatriate yet. I'm from Spain and i live in Madrid, but I would love to meet English speakers to improve my English and other different people from abroad, in general. I can show all of you the city, interesting places, bars, parks, etc if you want to. We can share our cultures. If you are interested just tell me.
Saludos

Hi!
IŽm Miguel, from Madrid.

Some people from the expat-forum are planning to meet up in Madrid this Sunday around 18:00. The idea is "language interchange" and meet new people.

If you have interest, just email me to mamamaba_removethis_@gmail.com for more details.

ItŽs open to everyone!

Looking forward to see you soon.

Cheers.

Miguel Angel.

Hey

I am also from UK, i will come to Madrid this summer to be an au pair too!!
would love to meet some new people and make friends..

how are you finding it?

nicki

Hey I'm 19 too I'm not British but Im lookin for friends to go out with and get to know madrid :) add me Facebook.com/yeseneea

Hello! Same for me. Not an expat yet, thinking about the possibility of working abroad soon, and in the meanwhile interested in meeting people from English spoken countries and help them with the social settlement in Madrid :)

Cheers,

Jaime