Menu
Expat.com

Looking for a Samoyed

Last activity 11 November 2011 by mortiis

mortiis

Hi guys!
I'm looking for Samoyed. Do you know any place or anybody who has Samoyed puppy?
Samoyed or Golden smile.png

Thank You All!

Hue1964

You can find possibly a samoyed or a GR at pet street along Le Hong Phong D10. I saw a GR in one of the shops and they want VND4 mil for it. But buyer beware unless you know how to check the health of the puppies there, the area is known for selling sick puppies. I bought one there and he died within 1 week. The vet said it's commmon for puppies bought in the area to get sick and die as they have had many similar experiences.

You can also ggo to D7 Phu My Hung area to buy a pup but expect to pay more there as everything is high priced there due the the large expat community there.

Unfortunately in VN there is no shop guarantee for pups so you risk your pup getting sick & die within the week.

VickyDuong

259/1A Nguyễn Tri Phương F.5 Q10
Ho Chi Minh City

excellent service.some of my friends have already bought Samoyed from here and the shop owner has a Samoyed as well.They are specialized in importing/trading Samoyed/Alaska/Husky/Corgi.Its their facebook page : facebook.com/scdogshop?sk=info

And dont buy dog on the street such as Le Hong Phong.They hardly ever survive smile.png

mortiis

Thank you very much VickyDuong and Hue1964. It was so helpfull. I'll checkSC Dog Shop and will write my comment here.

Cheers!

VickyDuong

You are welcome.the problem is the owner may not be able to speak English so you can give me a shout if u need some helps

mortiis
VickyDuong wrote:

You are welcome.the problem is the owner may not be able to speak English so you can give me a shout if u need some helps

wow it would be awesome help thank you smile.png

dopey

Not trying to be a spoilt sport but please do bear in mind that Samoyed originted from Siberia & the hot & humid climate here might not be suitable for them unless, you are willing to turn the air-con on for it 24x7. 

I know of a Korean friend who owned 1 & she had to shave the dog & keep it in an air-con room when the dog is not out of the house.

Just something for you to consider.

mortiis

yes I know.But Thank you again wink.png It'll live in Turkey. and I already gave up about samoyed or any other breed from vietnam. I'll get my dog from europe. No family tree, no medical history and ID card here (at least I couldn't find any).

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles