Menu
Expat.com

Price of cat neutering in HCMC

Last activity 05 November 2013 by Claire_

Claire_

How much does it cost to get a cat neutered in Ho Chi Minh and can anyone recommend a good vet that speaks English...even basic is fine, but competency is most important.

Many thanks!

ancientpathos
Claire_ wrote:

How much does it cost to get a cat neutered in Ho Chi Minh and can anyone recommend a good vet that speaks English...even basic is fine, but competency is most important.

Many thanks!

But does the cat really want this done?  If the cat is a vietnamese cat, wouldn't it want a vietnamese doctor?  Humans are once again placing restrictions on an animals life.

MIA2013
ancientpathos wrote:
Claire_ wrote:

Many thanks!

But does the cat really want this done?  If the cat is a vietnamese cat, wouldn't it want a vietnamese doctor?  Humans are once again placing restrictions on an animals life.

That's funny lol.pnglol.pnglol.png My college daughter didn't ask her bunny if she wanted to get fixed?. lol.png She just sweetly told her bunny that she didn't want her to get cancer down the road. big_smile.png

Claire_

I don't want to get him fixed but I've done my research and it's better for his health and longevity of life. Having this procedure now will reduce his chances of having to suffer illnesses and other surgeries later...including testicular cancer!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles