A Spanish girl who loves Ireland :-)

Hi everybody!

I'm new in this blog. I love travelling and I look forward to move to Ireland next year. In principle I'll go to Dublin, so I would appreciate any comments or advice from Irish people or from expats living in Ireland. Thanks! :-)

Hi AnnaAniuska!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site!

Regards
Armand

Hi there! When are you planning to move? I'm currently in the US, but planning to move to Ireland in a year (January 2013).

Hi! I'm planning to move to Dublin in one year's time more or less, but I'm dreaming about being there already :-) I'm sure I'll love it. Happy New Year!

Have you been to Ireland often, Anna? What do you like about the place?

I'm also really looking forward to my move. Unfortunately there's still a lot of planning and saving to be done before I can get out of here. :)

I'm sure you will like Ireland due to our close historic ties with Spain. Basically, you won't need a car in Dublin because it has reasonable public transport. If you go outside the capital, be advised: public transport is not so good! It's expensive also.

me too actually i will be in Dublin after 2 mouth and i would like to know more about Dublin and to make a new friends

fell free to be in touch with me

hey guYs even i am planning to move to dublin this year but dunt know when am i gunna get the visa from irish embassy just keeping my finger cross , hope to see you guys there soon.