Hi, from a Croatian national in Kuala Lumpur!!!

I am looking for a job in Kuala Lumpur (I live in Kepong), it is really urgent, cause I don't have any financial means to pay my rent, food, etc. I am a qualified woman with a college degree (professor of Slavic languages, my major is Russian), with an experience of working as a professor at the university in Croatia, teacher, secretary, manager, waitress here in Malaysia :-), I can cook, look after the children, etc. Please, send me a message and I will get back to you with my cell number, and send you my resume.... thnx a bunch!!!!!!!!! Vedra

I don't have any work for you in Kuala Lumpur, but I might refer you to a school in Taiwan that's usually looking for a teacher on a regular basis.
Let me add, that Croatia is a wonderful country.  The cuisine was exquisite, the countryside is gorgeous, and the people were fun to hang with.
Good luck.  There's work in Asia if you're willing to relocate.

Hi, so nice to hear from you! I would be very happy to relocate anywhere I can find a decent a job, since I was deceived here in KL few times already by Malay companies, they had just used me and cheated me for a working permit... And the thing is that now I don't have money to go anywhere, I don't have money to pay my rent in Selayang, KL, where I live, I need job urgently just to survive.. Recently I was working for in an Italian restaurant in Damansara for 50RM per day, I was busy 13 hrs per day, they treated me badly..really.. Unfortunately I don't have a financial help from my country, otherwise I would gladly go back :-(, I would be happy to go back to Europe;.. I am trying to get help from my embassy but they are kind of useless..they even told me it is my fault I had trust in those people who employed me, maybe they are right..I am a professor at the university in my country, it just feels so wrong you know..thank you!!!!!!!!

In education, there seems to be an endless pipeline of teachers, thus we're all easy to replace.  The lying and the fraud continually shocks me.

Send me a message and I can tell you more about work in TW.

Hello vedra, your thread has been moved to Kuala Lumpur forum for better visibility.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Vedra,

Please check your inbox. I've just sent you some info on a job opportunity at a furniture store in mont kiara.

vedra wrote:

I am looking for a job in Kuala Lumpur (I live in Kepong), it is really urgent, cause I don't have any financial means to pay my rent, food, etc. I am a qualified woman with a college degree (professor of Slavic languages, my major is Russian), with an experience of working as a professor at the university in Croatia, teacher, secretary, manager, waitress here in Malaysia :-), I can cook, look after the children, etc. Please, send me a message and I will get back to you with my cell number, and send you my resume.... thnx a bunch!!!!!!!!! Vedra