Menu
Expat.com

Bank Account Frozen due to Iqama (Residency Permit) Expiry

Last activity 13 August 2022 by khursheedalam931

suraj aryal

@xinnjashen I have also same inquiry????

mailmeksyed
@suraj aryal

Yes Ofcourse
ahqureshi

Account will not be frozen till 90 days after iqama expiry date. If you have online access to your account and or ATM,  they keep operational.

Ahsan Saeed26
@ahqureshi  all banks?
In my case blocked the day it expired
Without a notification
Should one take sich a risk?
ahqureshi
My bank is Saudi Fransi. But better be cautious. Take out most money before iqama expiry. After expiry, if you are still able to access online then it means 90 days. If not, means it's blocked.
khursheedalam931
my iqama expired since last 15 days and also my online banking just showing but i will can't transfer money and also atm is not working..can i take cash from tahweel al rajhi bank or not
because my iqama yet not updated can i takeout cash from bank or not
khursheedalam931
i already registered SCE before we registered as per visa and with behalf of border number that time yaqeen and jawazat showing green  then we get membership permanent after that i got our iqama.company made iqama only 3 months once iqama received we go to SCE login and instead of border number i change iqama number after my yaqeen and jawazat is showing red and SCE showing different profession visa iqama showing different profession due to this my iqama not be renewed any budy know any  process to get my iqama update

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles