Menu
Expat.com

New to Expat-blog want to make friends in HCM City

Last activity 29 February 2012 by tomkat70

tomkat70

Hi! My name is Tom. I am Asian- American. I moved to Viet Nam about a year ago. I am currently living in Ho Chi Minh City and enjoying every moment of it. I have a great passion for teaching English which I am doing right now at a language school. I  recently registered on this site and would like to make new friends. Please drop me a line if you are interested to connect. My email address is tomkatca626@yahoo.com . Thank you!

Harmonie

Hi Tom and welcome to Expat.com!

Nice intro.wink.png

Harmonie.

xuantrinh216

Welcome to HCMC wink.png

hungdang

Hello Tom,
My name is Hung,Iam a student.
Wellcome to HCMC,where are you right now?

tomkat70

Thank you everyone for a warmth welcome. smile.png I hope I can make more friends on this site.

Hi Hung,

I am currently in Ho Chi Minh City teaching English.

Tom

Vent

hello

tomkat70

Hi Vent! How are you? Nice to meet you. Where are you originally from?

hungdang

Dear Tom,
Where do you teach English in district ?
I live at ward 7,district 10.
I can meet you, I want to make friend and improve my E.
Thanhks Tom

Vent

Hello,
I was born in vietnam, i speak french and english.
Now I 'm from district 10 , HCM city
Nice to make friend with you,
Best regards,

tomkat70

Hi Hung, I teached English in district 11 and some other parts of district 1 and sometimes I do some private tutoring whenever I can. Sure, we can meet up and do some language exchange.

tomkat70

Hi Vent,

It's a great pleasure to make your acquaintance. I live not too far from dist 10. We can meet up sometimes maybe for coffee or drink just let me know.

hungdang
tomkat70 wrote:

Hi Hung, I teached English in district 11 and some other parts of district 1 and sometimes I do some private tutoring whenever I can. Sure, we can meet up and do some language exchange.

Hello Tom,
I'm at 497 Hoa Hao,Ward 7,District 10,I'm very glad to meet you soon!
I love english,I want to improve my english and make new friend.
When you free,please contact me: dangmhungv2l2@yahoo.com ,we can drink coffee,exchange language.
Thanks you very much.
Hung

Vent

Ok

musica

Vent, you didn't come to the meetup yesterday. No French practice for me, so sad sad.png

Vent

hello,
so sorry for the meeting
i think that all of you had a wonderful meeting. Do you plan for the next event?
nice day

anh pham

HI anh Tom

How are you? It is nice to meet you here
I am Anh from Vietnam. May i know Are you vietnamese amarican?
Looking for a flatmate and new friends for exchange laguades as cultural as well.

Have a good day

tomkat70

Hi Anh Pham,

It's a great pleasure to meet you too. I am what other people called chop suey. I am mixture of both Chinese and Vietnamese.

Tom

ankhoa3705

Hi Tom .  Vent

Could I join your team. I really want to practice English and enjoy drinking smile.png. If you have a plan go for drink please let me know .

tomkat70

Hi Anh Khoa,

For sure you can join us for coffee or drink. You treat right? just kidding! :)Just let's me know. Email me at tomkatca626@yahoo.com. It's best to go on the weekend due to my schedule. Talk to you later. 

Tom

ankhoa3705

I will contact you soon.

newbiew2011
tomkat70 wrote:

Hi! My name is Tom. I am Asian- American. I moved to Viet Nam about a year ago. I am currently living in Ho Chi Minh City and enjoying every moment of it. I have a great passion for teaching English which I am doing right now at a language school. I  recently registered on this site and would like to make new friends. Please drop me a line if you are interested to connect. My email address is tomkatca626@yahoo.com . Thank you!

hi Tom
do you like to play badminton ?
if yes , let join my group
We have a badminton group which around 15 people (12 man and 3 girls) to play consistency every Sunday from 4PM till 7PM.
I would like to open our network to all foreingers who study or working in Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam and love to play badminton.
For more details , You can contact me at mobile +84985825511 or email at michelletran2012@gmail.com.

Our badminton s court as below
Time         : Sunday , 4PM-7PM
Address    : 78, An Duong Vuong street, district 5, HCMC, VN ( its very near to An Dong Plaza).

Regards
Michelle Tran

tomkat70

Hi Michelle,

I am not a true fan of badminton, sorry. Thank you for the invitation though.

Regards,

Tom

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles