Guten Tag, Ex-Pats

I have been in Germany for a little over a month and I am looking to meet other ex-pats and share advice, tips, stories and general conversation. I am 41 years old and originally from the United States. I've been in a long distance relationship with a German for close to eight years and we will be getting married on March 23rd. The fact that I have nobody attending my wedding is a testament to the lack of networking I have had thus far.

I look forward to meeting as many people as possible.

Richard

Hi Richard!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

hallo,Guten tag,I am new in Bonn,looking for friends as I am really feeling lonely here.I am joining deutsch course In Bonn and now learning deutsch.
I am a 24 girl from Iran and I am here to study master of Media Informatics.I like walking swimming.hope to find new frinds.

RichardLitchfield wrote:

I have been in Germany for a little over a month and I am looking to meet other ex-pats and share advice, tips, stories and general conversation. I am 41 years old and originally from the United States. I've been in a long distance relationship with a German for close to eight years and we will be getting married on March 23rd. The fact that I have nobody attending my wedding is a testament to the lack of networking I have had thus far.

I look forward to meeting as many people as possible.

Richard