Diving and activities

Hey guys , does anyone know a good diving center here in kuwait , to take the open water course ??
Actully I have tried diving last week for the first time in my life in Sharm el Shiekh Egypt , and I fail in love with it , cant tell u how amazing was it :), so I decided to keep going on , I really recommend it foe ppl who love sea activity .
Plus u know the rhythm of life here is so slow , and kind of boring , and honestly we are not doing activities or gatherings , to meet and do activities together , which is not the case in other countries like UAE or Egypt , they always post activities and gatherings and they have alot of fun and support and help , I guess that is the main point of these forums
So if anyone would like to join me in that , will be most welcomed , or if there is anyone has his own diving group , I would like to join them :)
Please guys let's be more active and enjoy our lives :)))
Waiting for ur help :)
Thanks

so wait, ur saying u dove without experience? Not good mon ami, that can have serious effects on your long term health, ive met with Russians in Sharm who swear to me that they run ads over there warning people from diving in Sharm without proper training.

Im interested. i'll do my best to search as well, the weather is getting better so it should be feasible, let me know what u find out :)