Menu
Expat.com

Bonjour Ho Chi Minh City!

Last activity 05 May 2012 by jjk.nguyen

Flo-vn

Hi guys, I just found the forum, which seems to be full of nice people to meet and interesting things to share.

I'm a french from Réunion island (a piece of paradise not far from Madagascar) (hehe, free advertising for my countryside) big_smile.png

I love Vietnam and come back here as often as I can. Now I may stay in HCMC for a while. I used to stay in Hanoi before. So I don't know much about the South, and I'm eager for discovery.

Wish everyone a nice week!

truc_nguyen

Have a nice weekend and welcome to saigon!

Flo-vn

Thank you Truc!  smile.png

prettyboy_haosac

hey, if u want to have a tourist guide, i'm ready for free

ThanhTDK

Welcome to Saigon! If you wanna meet up for a drink or coffee, just drop me a line here. btw I'm usually free on Thursday big_smile.png

nhandong

Bonjour Flo-VN

Welcome to VN. Hope u have great time in HCM city. Cotnact me if you want to known more about this city ^_^

Flo-vn

Thanks guys for your messages, I hope we'll have opportunity for a café sometimes

felixhanoi

Hi !

Did you like being in Hanoi ? I'm planning to move to this city in a couple of months...

Have a nice day !

Felix from Paris

phamtu205

Hi guy, My name's Tu, Welcome to HCMC.
There is a charity event on 22th April in HCMC, If you wanna join to my group to have a meaningful day. Let me know via email: phamtu205@gmail.com.
Best Regards,

Flo-vn

Thanks too!

@felixhanoi : Hanoi is still my favorite place, but it depends on the kind of life you like. It's a beautiful city, a nice place for photographers. Food is very good too (now I have to get used to the sweet taste of food in the South). And there are many places to visit arround Hanoi. Enjoy!

ThanhTDK

Hello Flo-vn, I'm thinking of gathering a small group, including expats and Vnese, on next Sunday 29.04 for coffee 'cause I guess I dont have any plan on that date yet. How do you think? Maybe I will bring some friends of mine smile.png

Thanh

jjk.nguyen

...........Welcome........Have a nice tour in HCMC

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles