Menu
Expat.com

HELLO ALL : FRENCH FRESFLY ARRIVED TO KUWEIT CITY !!

Last activity 31 May 2012 by Aurélie

selim_421

hello my name is selim and i am french and freshly arrived to Kuweit. i would like to have friends here in order to ease my social life and by the way ease my integration. thkx cause i am very pleased to know some of you as friends. hope to see you soon. cheers, selim.

Aurélie

Hello Selim_421 and welcome to the forum!

Your post has been moved to the Kuwait forum for better visibility.

Hope you will have a lot of contacts.

Aurélie

Nayana

hello Selim!!! warmly welcome the French guy! wink.png

selim_421

thanks nayana for your welcome wishes.

Zizo87

Welcome selim hope you enjoy ur stay here! it is always good to see another north african here

selim_421

thanks zizo. where are you from ?

Zizo87

I am originally from Algeria but I grew up in England, hence the lack of french lol

Moo

Hi Selim and Welcome to Kuwait

msjaydee

Bienvenue! Welcome to Kuwait.

fhamator

mre7ba, bienvenue au kuwait j espere que tu t'habituera a la vie ici car socialement c'est vraiment pas évident specialement pour les frenchy, welcome and hard luck

Arch_T

Hello Selim hope u enjoy Kuwait, some people may sound a little arrogant at first but please mind them it might be the lack of understanding tongue.png

Jhonpitt

Hey welcome in your second country  i hope you will be happy and if you need eny help you I'm ready for you that's my emial ahmad-3-1986@hotmail.com

Aurélie

@fhamator - Can you please write in english on this Anglophone forum? smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

Articles to help you in your expat project in Kuwait

• Leisure activities in Kuwait
    Leisure activities in Kuwait

People might assume there isn't much to do in Kuwait as the country is so small, but that would be wrong! The ...

• Banking and finances in Kuwait
    Banking and finances in Kuwait

Soon after arriving in Kuwait, you will likely want to open a Kuwaiti bank account. Opening a bank account can be ...

• How to drive in Kuwait
    How to drive in Kuwait

If you are planning to move to Kuwait, obtaining a driver's license should be at the top of your to-do list! While ...

• Find the best location to live in Kuwait
    Find the best location to live in Kuwait

It is important for us to live in a community that we feel comfortable and secured. I wrote this article for ...

• Phones and internet in Kuwait
    Phones and internet in Kuwait

Staying in touch with friends and family both inside and outside of Kuwait couldn't be easier with today's ...

• Accommodation in Kuwait
    Accommodation in Kuwait

One of the first things you will need to take care of when moving to Kuwait is your accommodation. If you're ...

• The tax system in Kuwait
    The tax system in Kuwait

One of the most attractive features of working in Kuwait for expats is its tax-free personal income environment. ...

• Finding jobs in Kuwait
    Finding jobs in Kuwait

I would like to give you some tips on how to market your skills to stand out from the crowd. I've ...

All of Kuwait's guide articles