Menu
Expat.com

Hello Katowice PL.

Last activity 14 August 2014 by irishinkatowice

Tonetalk

Hi all.

If you can speak English and live in Katowice then please give me a shout! Looking for friends as i have just moved here. smile.png

Aurélie

Hello Tonetalk.

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please introduce yourself? smile.png

How was your move to Poland? Is it easy to adapt?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Tonetalk

My name is Tony and i have been here nearly a year now in Poland. See my profile. I like Poland a lot, however it is very different from the UK.smile.png

Aussika

Hi there,

I'm Jamie - I've been in Poland for almost a year with my Polish Husband. I'm from Australia.

Is that your daughter in the pic (very cute!)? I have a son who looks a similar age :-).

I live not far from Katowice and both my Husband and I speak English ;-). Drop me a line if you would like...

Take care!

Marini

Hi Tony,

I have recently moved to Katowice...

Still around?

irishinkatowice

HI if you live in Katowice or nearly please get in touch with me for a meeting. TIm

Articles to help you in your expat project in Poland

• Phones and Internet in Poland
    Phones and Internet in Poland

Find, in this article, an overview of the Polish telecommunications market and some tips to help you get ...

• Traveling to Poland with your pet
    Traveling to Poland with your pet

Moving to Poland with your pet? Find out about the requirements you will need to meet when entering the country ...

• Work in Wroclaw
    Work in Wroclaw

Looking for a job in Wroclaw? Learn more about the city and get some useful job hunting tips in this article.

• Accommodation in Poland
    Accommodation in Poland

When planning a long stay in Poland, finding accommodation will be one of your main priorities. Here's a brief ...

• Driving in Poland
    Driving in Poland

Are expats allowed to drive in Poland? Can they use their international driver's license? Find out in this ...

• Healthcare in Poland
    Healthcare in Poland

Are expatriates eligible for free healthcare in Poland? What are the relating conditions and formalities? Find out ...

• Internship in Poland
    Internship in Poland

Looking for an internship in Poland? Find out how and where to look for opportunities, learn about visa ...

• Leisure in Poland
    Leisure in Poland

Wondering how to keep yourself busy in your free time in Poland? Find all that you need to know about leisure in ...

All of Poland's guide articles