Menu
Expat.com

ANY KENYANS IN MELBOURNE

Last activity 20 November 2012 by nyumbani

Ameri

I HAVE BEEN IN MELBOURNE FOR ONE YEAR NOW AND STILL HAVEN'T MET ANY KENYANS OR AFRICANS THAT SPEAK KISWAHILI TO HANG AROUND WITH.

Aurélie

Hello Ameri.

Welcome to Expat.com!

PS: Can you please lower caps lock when writing? smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ameri

Okay I will

fjivanjee

Hi Ameri,
I am looking to move to Melbourne early next year from Nairobi. If you can, please get in touch as we would love some first hand info from someone who has recently been there.

Regards
FJ

nyumbani

Hi guys,

i have been in Melbourne for over 10 years know a few kenyans..Pm me if you would like to get in touch and hang out etc

Articles to help you in your expat project in Melbourne

• Finding accommodation in Melbourne
    Finding accommodation in Melbourne

Accommodation in Melbourne can be expensive, both for renters and buyers but with a bit of research, you can end ...

• Finding work in Melbourne
    Finding work in Melbourne

Melbourne or Naarm is Australia's second-largest city, after Sydney, and is actually on track to grow even ...

• Study in Melbourne
    Study in Melbourne

Melbourne has most of what makes the Australian lifestyle so appealing – beautiful beaches, a Mediterranean ...

• Discover Melbourne
    Discover Melbourne

The vibrancy and excitement of Melbourne resonates through its arts, food, and creative scene. Melbourne's ...

• Developing your social circle in Melbourne
    Developing your social circle in Melbourne

Melbourne's popularity with international students and expatriates is proven. However, its relatively remote ...

• Gastronomy in Melbourne
    Gastronomy in Melbourne

It is no secret that Melbourne is very famous for its excellent food and first-rate coffee. A deeply multicultural ...

• Melbourne's neighbourhoods
    Melbourne's neighbourhoods

Melbourne's Neighborhoods Melbourne is a great city with a multitude of beautiful neighborhoods to live ...

• The work culture in Melbourne
    The work culture in Melbourne

A relaxed and serene lifestyle? We're talking about Australia! Many expatriates are attracted by some of the ...

All of Melbourne's guide articles