Menu
Expat.com

looking for a house maid/cook

Last activity 21 September 2012 by starkhan

mescrich

Hi there. We are looking for a house  maid/cook
With references

Naval Rungta

You may not get any help here better try in your area through other residents in the building.

Christine

Hi mescrich,

You should post an advert in the New Delhi jobs section. It might help you.

All the best,
Christine

uma keshwaniuma keshwani

i can help u iam house maid + a good cook and my mother can do house keeping and i can do cooking and if u want toknow more abt me so u can call me theare is no agent beetwen us so thats mean u shou not to pay extra money for me as a advance so u can i can give trail at thursday so sir if u wanna so u can call me on +919958461510

starkhan

[moderated]

Articles to help you in your expat project in New Delhi

• The work culture in New Delhi
    The work culture in New Delhi

Being the official national capital of India, New Delhi is a rich city with a population of all age groups and ...

• Working in New Delhi
    Working in New Delhi

New Delhi, being the national capital of India, is one of the most progressive cities in the world with a positive ...

• The labour market in New Delhi
    The labour market in New Delhi

New Delhi, being the capital of India, employs a large number of people in a variety of job sectors. The local job ...

• Starting a business in India
    Starting a business in India

India's vast and diversified economy has always been attracting foreign investments from all corners of the world. ...

• Internships in India
    Internships in India

Pursuing internships programs in India have always fascinated many foreign students from across the world. The ...

• The labour market in India
    The labour market in India

India has been a hub of diverse employment opportunities, attracting several expatriates from different parts of ...

• Working in Panaji
    Working in Panaji

Panaji is the capital city of Goa. It's a heritage city with a unique socio-cultural environment and natural ...

• Working in India
    Working in India

India is one of the developed countries with a fast developing economy and has diverse job opportunities. People ...

All of New Delhi's guide articles