Menu
Expat.com

Other new comer :-)

Last activity 03 August 2012 by bkknom12

Pet6462

Hi everyone!
Here i am, a newcomer in Expat.com and in Bangkok aswell!My name is Petra! Im Indonesian. I used to live in Italy and Shanghai before i moved to Bangkok following my husband. I live in Bangkok about 2 months already, and i just love it.  I speak Indonesian and Javanese (dialect), English, Italian, lil bit chinese, and now im studying thai.
I hope i can find friends here :-), and might be i could get a job too :-DDDD

Cheers
Petra

Aurélie

Hello Petra.

Welcome to Expat.com! smile.png

Aurélie

Pet6462

Thanks Aurélie :-)), so glad to know you!

Rejoice

Apa Khabar Ibu Petra,

Perhaps can brush up my language with you.  Enjoy your stay in Thailand and give a shout if you need assistance.  There is Bali Restaurant if you miss your country food but cannot compare the original ya.

Pet6462

Halo Rejoice :-)! Thanks for your greeting! Actually i went to MBK International food hall, at fifth floor, and i could say that the Indo's food are quite similliar with the original :-))! I'll buzz you when i need assitance. Salam kenal yaaaa :-)! cheers

handini

Hai Petra,
Im Indonesian too! dan baru 3 bulan disini. Hope I could meet new friends too here. Maybe we could meet up sometimes ya.. smile.png

Briangringo

Welcome,  if you want to meet up for a coffee, it wil be nice.
I m from france and I living here since 7 months.
So feel free to contact me.
Bye

apatkar

Hi Petra

Welcome to Bangkok & Expat.com.

Cheers
Arvind

apatkar

Hey Petra,

welcome to Bangkok. Me and my gf can show you around. Just contact me if you like.

Julius

Pet6462

Hi guys! Thanks for your greeting and so sorry for late reply. I was in Indonesia fr 2 weeks and i didn't open my email at all :-D! So, let's keep in touch n have a nice life in Bangkok :-))

cheers

jarmo reima

hi all am new her in bangkok..2 from sweden,,but lived in philipines 5 years huhu,and now thailand so nice here,but no frends,,jarmo.reima@gmail.com

Lcsurfer

Hi,
I have just moved here from England for a job and have never been before if anyone wants to meet for drinks or show me around smile.png
Lauren

Pet6462

Welcome, Jarmo and Lauren! :-)

bkknom12

Hi Petra and all the other newcomers!

I'm new to Bangkok too. Have been here for 2 months and would definitely appreciate some people to hang out with.

Please drop me a private message or post here if there's any sort of meet up soon!

Articles to help you in your expat project in Bangkok

All of Bangkok's guide articles