Menu
Expat.com

Sunset beach Khobar

Last activity 15 October 2015 by Sam161981

Creative85

Once again it's summertime!!!
And it's time to cool Down with water activity, and the best place to do that is hitting the water park in sunset beach in khobar unfortunately  now it's  allowed for members only or their guest by invitation

As I don't have membership since its costly I would like to know if any body out there have membership could give me an invitation to enter the sunset beach , I need only the invitation and I will pay entrance fee

Many thanks

kossay2nd

Hey, can you help me with some info about sunset beach please?? my management want me to arrange their annual meeting there

Creative85

Go to :
www.sunset-beach.com.sa
I hope you will find everything you need.

Parvati76
Creative85 wrote:

And it's time to cool Down with water activity, and the best place to do that is hitting the water park in sunset beach in khobar unfortunately  now it's  allowed for members only or their guest by invitation

As I don't have membership since its costly I would like to know if any body out there have membership could give me an invitation to enter the sunset beach , I need only the invitation and I will pay entrance fee

Many thanks

It's an expat day in every Friday here at family park. Entrance fee is 150SAR.
As far as I know. But pls double check.
Have FUN!!!

Creative85
Parvati76 wrote:
Creative85 wrote:

Many thanks

Have FUN!!!

Thanks Parvati76 is it allowed for singles or for couples and families only ?
If its for families only would you be able to let me in as you work there since I am currently single?
Thank you again.

borntobemild
Parvati76 wrote:

Have FUN!!!

is that 150 per person or per family?

shy_star

they are not allowing any expats into the park until further notice. at the moment it is undergoing some renovations and management is hoping to open it after ramadaan for expats.

the prices have increased from last year as well.

Creative85

Thanks for sharing this info wink.png
Do they allow singles or for family only?

shy_star

well its only for family, if you would like to come on friday then best you bring a female friend. they will not allow any single males in.

Gaint

I think there is a guy name Mr. Roger, he is responsible for corporate arrangement, you can reach him at 38902000

kossay2nd wrote:

Hey, can you help me with some info about sunset beach please?? my management want me to arrange their annual meeting there

Parvati76

I got some info today, from those who work there at family park. Expat day is on Fridays starts after Ramadan. Single person is allowed to go in from 10am - 6pm and it costs 200 SR.
No need invitation.

Hope you will like it. If you can wait until...I could not in this heat. 
But I would recommend other place to you. Baher beach is an expat beach in Khobar. Entrance fee is 50SR. I am going to visit it this Sunday. Only for expats!!! Passport control smile.png so take your passport with u.

fahad-1980

Parvati76

you have a beautiful picture with a lot of sense
It's A great .
wink.png

saimans
fahad-1980 wrote:

picture with a lot of sense

blink.gif Whats that ???

shy_star

top.png good question...

saimans wrote:
fahad-1980 wrote:

picture with a lot of sense

blink.gif Whats that ???

TheSituation

Parvati76... so bad! if you know what i mean sad.png

Creative85
Parvati76 wrote:

I got some info today, from those who work there at family park. Expat day is on Fridays starts after Ramadan. Single person is allowed to go in from 10am - 6pm and it costs 200 SR.
No need invitation.

But I would recommend other place to you. Baher beach is an expat beach in Khobar. Entrance fee is 50SR. I am going to visit it this Sunday. Only for expats!!! Passport control smile.png so take your passport with u.

thank you so much for the detailed info and for your recommendation. You are so lucky that you are in khobar and able to go on sunday as I am based in Riyadh, I am able to go to khobar during the weekends.

tazzyb85

does the baher beach get together happen every sunday? or was it just then? any other thread which has more events like these for expats?

desertlifestyle

any famly beach ,, i heared  muslim famlies r not allowed on beach except labnees muslim .. if u guys hv info shre plz we wana go to beach.

Creative85
desertlifestyle wrote:

any famly beach ,, i heared  muslim famlies r not allowed on beach except labnees muslim .. if u guys hv info shre plz we wana go to beach.

I have visited sunset beach 2 years ago and I have noticed that there are different Muslim families from different nationalities and different ideologies some are conservative and moderate wearing hijab other are liberal
at the end its a family beach and water park I don't see any reason to prevent certain nationality from entering it.

Parvati76
tazzyb85 wrote:

does the baher beach get together happen every sunday? or was it just then? any other thread which has more events like these for expats?

U can visit Baher beach anytime and any days..you can organise ur party there and so on.

saimans

dear when we r saying beach this is very clear that there should not be hijab ,, it should be proper beach for sun bath and swming of mix gender.. is there any in khobar like that ,, ?

Creative85
paradigmshift wrote:

dear when we r saying beach this is very clear that there should not be hijab ,, it should be proper beach for sun bath and swming of mix gender.. is there any in khobar like that ,, ?

Dear, some one ask me if they allow lebanese muslims only or any other muslim nationality and I answered him and mentioned in my previous post That sunset beach allowed for people from all walk of life for muslim people conservative  with hijab and for liberal muslims with two piece swim suite enjoying sun bath !! :S

beirut961
paradigmshift wrote:

There are plenty of beaches like that, but not open for the public, usually linked to big corporations (e.g Saad Hospital or Saad group)

saimans

Dear Paravati,
Could you pls tell the exact location of Baher Beach and Family Park ???

Thanks.

pkmusd

Hi Parvati
Thanks for brining some life into KSA, I went a month back to bahrain but considering description you are giving for Khobar beachers I will go with my wife after Ramadan.

Sunset is better or Baher? I see you mentioning that sunset is more expensive so hopefully it will be good. For expats you mentioned that expats can go only on Fridays.

Btw, no body mentioned here about Half Moon beach.

Gaint

Can you please identify the location or address or map for Baher Beach, as I searched on internet but was not able to find it.

Parvati76 wrote:

No need invitation.

saimans

I have the same question Mr. Giant smile.png
Hope will get the answer.

Gaint wrote:

Can you please identify the location or address or map for Baher Beach, as I searched on internet but was not able to find it.

Parvati76 wrote:

No need invitation.

Parvati76

Hi

SSB INFO: http://www.sunset-beach.com.sa/leisure-activities.php

Baher is located on Half Moon rd AlKhobar. Next to Movenpic Hotel.

Hope I could help.

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Gaint wrote:

Parvati76 wrote:

No need invitation.

saimans

Thanks Paravtai....

Parvati76 wrote:

Hi

Hope I could help.

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Gaint wrote:

Parvati76

Sorry Guys but i think its a very easy.
I found it so you also will find it.
use your gps and there is nothing by the side of Half Moon Rd. Only Holiday Inn next to it Movenpic than is Baher Beach.
The way from Sunset Beach is approx 10 min drive.
Very easy. smile.png

I can not help more, cuz there is no more info about the place.

Hope u ll find it smile.png)

Ps. If you have kids I would rather recommend SSB family park on Fridays (only after Ramadan). Its more exclusive and for kids is perfect fun smile.png with the slides and lazy river.
Baher is more like a chill out place..kind of 3star, nothing special, but for me it is heaven to go there sometimes.

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Thanks Paravtai....

Parvati76 wrote:

Hi

Hope I could help.

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

saimans

Thanks Parvati,
SSB is expensive as compared to Baher Beach.

Do you have any idea of SSB membership fee and benefits ? I mean do you have SSb membership ???

Parvati76 wrote:

use your gps and there is nothing by the side of Half Moon Rd. Only Holiday Inn next to it Movenpic than is Baher Beach.
Very easy. smile.png

Ps. If you have kids I would rather recommend SSB family park on Fridays (only after Ramadan). Its more exclusive and for kids is perfect fun smile.png with the slides and lazy river.
Baher is more like a chill out place..kind of 3star, nothing special, but for me it is heaven to go there sometimes.

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Thanks Paravtai....

Parvati76 wrote:

Hi

Hope I could help.

pkmusd
Parvati76 wrote:

Very easy. smile.png

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Thanks Paravtai....

Parvati76 wrote:

Hi

Hope I could help.

Thanks very much. You have actually motivated me to give baher beach a try. I hope after Ramdan temp will start dropping too so a day at beach would be nice with my wife. big_smile.png

saimans

hmmmm really nice info..hope we can catch it after Ramadan and if they will not stop us there as Muslim an Pakistani husband and wife.

pkmusd
paradigmshift wrote:

hmmmm really nice info..hope we can catch it after Ramadan and if they will not stop us there as Muslim an Pakistani husband and wife.

Who mentioned that muslims are not allowed there. i am also muslim and planning to go right after Ramadan

Parvati76

Hey,
I m not a member. I work in SSB, but not in Family park. to become a member you need to apply, that you can do by sending your request form what you can find on the website, or (its a guess) directly at the reception of SSB, at the entrance.

Maybe family park is expensive, but if i have kids I would visit SSB.

smile.png)
Enjoy summer Guys!

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Thanks Parvati,
SSB is expensive as compared to Baher Beach.

Do you have any idea of SSB membership fee and benefits ? I mean do you have SSb membership ???

Parvati76 wrote:

Very easy. smile.png

shahidkhan.2070 wrote:

Thanks Paravtai....

tazzyb85

i called up this place and the guy said its family only. are there specific days when singles are allowed. n by singles is it only males or with a divided section. if yes how is it different from the rest of the beaches??

Syedahmedrazaabidi

Can people from outside go there and use facilities for paintball and other things or that's for members only?

ssghandour1

Hi,

Could you provide more info and directions to Baher Beach? Thnx

Sam

desertlifestyle

DEAR ALL ,
one of my friend is working with SUNSET  , entry is 200 SR/ person nationalities cant move in  SAUDIS AND Egyptians at family day and also single male are not allowed.

saqib gul

What is the location of SSB family park?

Articles to help you in your expat project in Khobar

All of Khobar's guide articles