Need an Advice for a Good DENTIST in Rehab or anywhere in Cairo

Hi,

Im in search of a good dentist preferrably in ElRehab City, I went to the medical center here in REhab, but still not satisfied....I want to go to a good dentist as soon as possible as I have to get a tooth extracted and cant bear with the pain anymore, Im highly concerned about the sterilizaiton of instruments as well as the capabilities of the dentist himself...

I surely need a good dentist who would tell me the Dos and Donts for the tooth extraction surgery.

I mean a good doctor has to be caring towards patients condition and despite the language difference, should direct the patient and discuss his problems in details...

Pls reply as soon as possible

Hello Fate.

You can take a look to the Cairo business directory - Health section (Dentists).

Thank you,
Aurélie

Many thanks Aurelie :)

And also :

Dental Experts Clnic

2/2 El Lasilky Street, Maadi, Cairo

Phone +20 25163329 Mobile phone +201003444320

I find them really good.

BR

Hi Fate,

Probably you already found a good dentist... but still I would highly recommend Dr. Khalid Zekry - mob. +2 0122 2189729. His clinic is in Maady - next to "Maady" hotel. Clean, professional service, NO PAIN at all!

well, you got many recommendations already but I can't help my self with recommending my lovely dentist, Dr. Tarek Sharkawi
he is located in Mohandssein , Batal Ahmed Abd El aziz St.
You can call his clinic to know the exact address and reserve.
tel. 33360640

Many thanks everyone.Your suggestions count a lot, have saved all the numbers and addresses. but since I m living in elrehab city, I went to dental bright (dr farid shawky) and he is very good. Although i still have to get some other teeth treatment as well but he did the tooth extraction very well.so want to recommend him as well so that others may also benefit from this thread...
also its sad that ill be going to my home country...have had great time here..will miss cairo, especially rehab city and the life i had here...it was just amazing and beautiful...wish i could stay here for longer...but this is fate...
thanks everyone for support and kindness
regards,
Fate