Moving our children's entertainment business to malta

Hi I'm 40 in a few months my husbands 53 we have 7 Lovelly children ages are 20yrs, 18yrs, 16yrs, 14yrs, 13yrs, 8yrs and 6 yrs all living at home.
We live in Dunfermline Scotland.
My husband and one daughter is scotish the rest of us are English.
We run our own children's entertainment company offering children's discos, bouncy castles, face painting, balloon modelling, table magic, and mascot hire.
We are looking for a new start in life, feel that the uk has nothing left to offer us, we've been to Malta a few times and loved it....
We would be looking to rent property to start with and hopefully bring our business with us.
Do we need visa to move to Malta, can we bring our business with us, is there much work for children entertainers, do people have children's parties and the Maltese except us.

as long as you are all EU citizens with EU passports no visa or work permit required.

altho you will have to register with ETc and get Tax Ni numbers for those who are to work.

People here with kids are always looking for something new to entertain the kids especially the local nationals.

Hi Checos,

welcome to the forum.

I have to admire your plan of starting a new life in Malta with your large family.

The main issue will certainly be on the education side,language issues in state schools ,jobs for your kids , accomodation and so on.

I'm not sure about the children's entertainment business in Malta and whether it can potentially earn enough to support such a large family. There are quite a few existing companies catering for childrens entertainment (Mr. Balloon for example) and it could well be a seasonal business.

It would probably be good if you have another job to support you during the start-up phase.

I wish you luck and success for your plans.

Ricky