Amit Jain From Surat India Coming To Ghana

Hi All,

My name is Amit Jain.My home town is Surat ( which is also known as Textile City & Diamond City ), Gujarat , India.There I manage my business of ladies dress materials and also a machine embroidery unit/factory.Academically I am a post graduate in Accountancy field.

I have plans to come to Ghana for holidays as well as to understand the Textile & Cocoa Trade by August end. Firstly I need to understand these trades in detail so that I don't get cheated and there after If I get confidence than I will initiate .

As I will stay a little longer I am looking for accommodation such as a 1 Room Kitchen Flat or just 1 Room , cause staying in a hotel for long will not be a very viable option. I will also need  a conveyance ( new or second hand  motorcycle/small car ).

Any other kind of info will also be of immense help.

Thanks

Hi Amit, hope that you'll soon be given some tips.

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.;)

I have been to the Koh-i-Noor in Osu and that was vegetarian. With regard to accommodation you need to look for a short term let as leases are usually for a year or two. Have a look on ghanaweb.com or businessghana.com as they both have sections for real estate and cars/motorbikes. Good luck with your search

Thanks to both of you.

I am getting following message by the system whenever I try to send a private message to anyone and I am not getting what to do .

"Your message hasn't been sent. In order to prevent issues, the private message system is not fully activated for new users. Have you presented yourself on the forum ? Please exchange a few messages with us on the forum, and we will fully activate the private message system. Thank you !

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks

Hello smartamitjain.

This thread will explain you how to unlock your private mesage system : Anti spam system & new rules ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for your reply.

Today I received this message :-

"Your message hasn't been sent. You temporarily won't be able to send more private messages. You've sent too much "copy and paste" messages ! Please post a few messages on the forum and we'll reactivate your account. Thank you for your comprehension "

Yes I am copy pasting the same message to the Indians in Ghana so that I can get some help , I am not spamming or doing anything harmfull or annoying to anyone.

If I cant contact the Indians residing there in Ghana , how will I get help ?

There must be some sort of difference between a spam and a legitimate message.

The system needs me to post some mesages on forum to reactivate my PM, now just to get rid of this should I post anything which even might not make sense . If I do that than that will be truly a Spam.

Now what should I do ???

Thanks

Other than this , I have nothing to post about Ghana . I dont know this country , dont know people , dont know places .Than what should I post which will be atleast of little use to others.

I can post a lot about my city "Surat" but will that make sense ??

I found this . I will surely do this and get myself unblocked.

"Dear new member,

My best advice: check out the forum of the country you are living in and participate constructively in a few discussions! I am sure you have some useful hints and tips for people who'd like to settle in your country.

After participating in some discussions, you'll see that your inbox will be released and that you can use it.

Cheers
Arlette"

Thanks To All of them who manages this forum

Hello Amit.

These regulations are applied to all users. There is no exception. :)

Yes, you should participate a little more on the Accra forum and in your country, India as well.

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi amit,
i am too a ladies fabric job worker in mumbai...but as of now i want to export more different type of black fabric used in ghana...will you please let me know some information related to fabric importers...or any agents...thanks..

Sorry Dear,

I havent got any , will definitely revert to u if I find one.

AJ

Hello All,

It has been a month since I came back from Ghana. I was in Accra , Ghana's Capital for a month. Accra is a good city.

People are good . Overall my experience was good.

I would like to thank all who helped me in particular Mr. Ravi Vyas of Garden Restaurant . He is a very nice person , socially very active.Thanks Raviji for all the help provided.

Amit Jain