Menu
Expat.com

new member from Germany

Last activity 09 October 2012 by Miu_Kat88

jgs

Hi everyone,

just started living here in HCMC. I'd be happy to meet some new people and friends here. I want to know this place and like to travel around.
I love food, especially the vietnamese cuisine!

Nice to meet you! :-)

jgs

Ah, didn't want to make a double post. Sry. sad.png

Lisatran

Hi, welcome to Vietnam.

What makes you moved to Vietnam and what do you do here?

kientrung.tran

Hi jgs!
welcome to Vietnam. I like travelling, too. I have some trouble with my English but i want to make friend with you. Can i?

Tam290711

Hi jgs

There will be a meet-up in Van Thanh soon hosted by Saigon Visitor, who will bring beef from the U.S. If you want to join, follow the thread and pm him. Hope you can join. Cheers!

nhung.scorpio90

wow, I have a lot of German friends, most of who are really good-looking and friendly =]]
Welcome to Vietnam big_smile.png

jgs

Thanks for the welcome! :-)

jgs
Lisatran wrote:

Hi, welcome to Vietnam.

What makes you moved to Vietnam and what do you do here?

It's simply because of work. :-)
Will be working here the next couple of months.

Try to discover the city outside the working hours.

Miu_Kat88

Welcome to VietNam jgs
How is your discovery? tongue.png

jgs

Thx, discovery is going on slowly but steadily. smile.png

Looking for a real tea house right now, not that bubble team stuff. Anything like that around here?!

xuantrinh216
jgs wrote:

Hi everyone,

just started living here in HCMC. I'd be happy to meet some new people and friends here. I want to know this place and like to travel around.
I love food, especially the vietnamese cuisine!

Nice to meet you! :-)

Hi guy! Welcome to VN and wish u enjoy here

Miu_Kat88
jgs wrote:

Thx, discovery is going on slowly but steadily. smile.png

Looking for a real tea house right now, not that bubble team stuff. Anything like that around here?!

Keep going on.. Hope you will be interested in everything you discover big_smile.png There are still a lot of funny things here.

Real tea house.. let me see... There is one I've ever known. Just checked the address, Chuông Gió - 300 3/2 St., dist.10.. It's nice! But if you wanna have real tea from Vietnamese family, visit my house, my mom will do a pot of pure green tea to welcome you smile.png

Have fun smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Ho Chi Minh City

All of Ho Chi Minh City's guide articles