Menu
Expat.com

i need ur guys help, please!!!

Last activity 24 September 2012 by hungtina

hungtina

hi everybody ,i'm vietnamese. I'm going to malaysia next week to visit some friends and also i can travel .I want to ask some information about the beach and the hotel there. Near Kl . please!!!
thank you smile.png

Nathan2321

The beach is called Port Dickson. It's about 1.5 hours drive from K.L and its in the south of K,L

Check this website for accommodation alternatively you can google for accommodation in PORT DICKSON.

avillionportdickson.com/

All the best. Try possibilities to stay in Blue Lagoon it's 10th mile of Port Dickson, nice beach area and clean water

All the best and enjoy

Nathan

pemspp

(moderated: no free ads on the forum)

hungtina

Nathan2321
Today 15:40:32
The beach is called Port Dickson. It's about 1.5 hours drive from K.L and its in the south of K,L

Check this website for accommodation alternatively you can google for accommodation in PORT DICKSON.

.avillionportdickson.com/

All the best. Try possibilities to stay in Blue Lagoon it's 10th mile of Port Dickson, nice beach area and clean water

All the best and enjoy

Nathan
I just looked at the room but the most of the room are ordered  already on Saturday next week. I will try to stay in blue lagoon, it seems cheaper than port dickson. Thank you for ur imformation, it is really usefull, have a nice day

reksel

Hi hungtina,
not to spoil your planned vacation but frankly I did not enjoy port dickson. i was there just two weeks ago. the night life was zero and the beach was not really good, actually it's lame. this maybe is the reason why there are minimal number of tourists there. we check in at corus paradise hotel which is really very nice. we just ended up taking a dip in their swimming pool. well the view was good.

if you would really like to head to the beach and if you have time, I would advise to fo further north. I've been to teluk batik, pangkor, langkawi and the monkey beach in penang, and their nice and I would highly recommend it to my friends. the beaches on the south like negeri sembilan's port dickson as well as malacca is quite disappointing.

hope this helps

hungtina

thank you reksel.
is there crowded for tourist at the weekend? i just looked at the room available but they just have only one room is ok with me. i dont want to spend a lot of money for hotel. about 50 to 70 usd is ok to me

Articles to help you in your expat project in Malaysia

• Accommodation in Johor Baharu
    Accommodation in Johor Baharu

Johor Bahru is located in the southernmost region of Peninsular Malaysia, just across the border with Singapore. ...

• Accommodation in Malaysia
    Accommodation in Malaysia

Finding accommodation in Malaysia is relatively simple as there is no shortage of accommodation for foreigners in ...

• Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods
    Kuala Lumpur's neighbourhoods

Kuala Lumpur is a real megalopolis, surrounded by suburbs and neighborhoods so different from each other that they ...

• Buying property in Kuala Lumpur
    Buying property in Kuala Lumpur

When you plan to move to another country or another city, your first concern is undoubtedly where you are going to ...

• Accommodation in Ipoh
    Accommodation in Ipoh

Compared to major cities in Southeast Asia, Ipoh is a more affordable choice and a dream come true for nature ...

• Accommodation in Subang Jaya
    Accommodation in Subang Jaya

Formerly a district of Petaling Jaya, Subang Jaya is one of the largest cities in the Klang Valley. It has seen ...

• Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
    Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur

The city of Kuala Lumpur offers a wide range of accommodation options. Many expats opt for luxury condominiums or ...

• Accommodation in Seremban
    Accommodation in Seremban

Living in Seremban allows you to enjoy the best of two worlds. On one side while living in this city, you can take ...

All of Malaysia's guide articles