Menu
Expat.com

friends i milan?

Last activity 09 May 2013 by Armand

Elinpelin

Hi! my name is Elin and i moved from sweden to Milan 5 days ago. I want to find some friends here to maybe study the italian language with or maybe just party with on weekends! ciaoo

mpgiu

Hi!!
You are welcome!!!

Elinpelin

thank you Mauro!!

milandrew

Welcome to Milan Elin!

gayan fonseka

hola..    drop me a text if any plans for party...

FB .   gayan.fonseka@yahoooooooooo

ciao tutti

electriclady17

Hey! i'm new here too and wanting to make friends! you should email me and we can meet up whenever! i have nights and weekends free
smile.png
danielle.webster17@gmail.com

justininrome

hey guys, glad to see some new people here. I've been in Milan a month and loving it so far after 13 years in Paris. Still making friends and would love to make some more because i'm working tooooo much and not getting out enough. Anyone wants to meet for a coffee, chat, beer, party send me a mail at jdafp@yahoo.co.uk. ciaoooo big_smile.png

gayan fonseka

hello guys....  why don,t you add me in FB..so we can get better conversations..

gayan.fonseka@yahoo.com

Amywilks

Hi! I'm Amy, from England! I'm 18, and moved to Milan 3 days ago as an au pair! It would be cool to meet up if you wanna email! I speak like no Italian so it's been pretty quiet for me since I've been here, defo want to find friends and get to know the language though! Get intouch! amy-wilkinson94@hotmail.com... Ciaooo x

kateb239

Hey guys, Im kate, I moved here from Florida about a month and a half ago. I am going to school to learn italian. Im also just wanting to meet someone just to go out have some drinks and idk just some english speakin friends would be lovely lol.
lemme know i think we should all just plan a meet date together sometime next week, maybe by the duomo. smile.png

chandan.s.acc1

is there any meetup planned??
if not i would like 2 take initiative...
my mail id is "chandan.s.acc1@gmail.com"

Realize

I'm up for meeting new people in Milan! I'm an Italian girl, I can help you guys n gals with learning Italian, showing you around and so on! Just send me a message on this board if you're interested!

Ps. Elin, jag talar lite Svenska om du vil prata Svenska eller lära italienska!smile.png

leigha

X

salvatore81
Elinpelin wrote:

Hi! my name is Elin and i moved from sweden to Milan 5 days ago. I want to find some friends here to maybe study the italian language with or maybe just party with on weekends! ciaoo

hi elin,
I am looking for a job in Milan. I'm here for a short time and I do not have many friends, but I'd like to expand my circle of friends.
It would be nice to know people from abroad to improve my level of English. I could teach you Italian smile.png

Let me know smile.png

bye

Salvatore

glen fonseka

join with our english speaking group in milan..

gayan.fonseka@yahoo.com

see u there

Nikki_66

Hey I would love to hang out and would definitely love to party I was looking for someone to hit the night life with. If your interested just message me.
    Ciao

Nikki_66

Or add me on facebook at Nikki Maree Taprell (just be sure to state that you are from Expat when you do so, so I know who you are)
   Ciao

Illuminata

hi everyone.

I would love to meet you guys...any meeting coming up? smile.png
Im looking for new friends as well as language exchange.
I work in Milan but live in Pavia.
If anyone is interested please let me know

Andreia

mrstevey

I would like to jump on the nightlife bandwagon smile.png

fabry.f

Ciao smile.png,
my name is Fabrizio 32 years old and I was looking a english friend to talk english
in change of my Italian.
I live in Milan for work but I come from Cagliari
If you are interested let me know
Id love to talk with you
Bye
Fabrizio

jasmineguo

hallå där,

Jag hänger gärna med dig saknar att kunna prata svenska här i milano och min italienska är inget vidare. Vad sägs om aperitivo eller drinkar någon dag?

Armand

Hi jasmineguo!

As this is the anglophone forum could you post in English please?

Thanks
Armand

Articles to help you in your expat project in Milan

• Buying property in Milan
    Buying property in Milan

The decision to buy a flat or a house in Milan, a city with the highest prices in Italy, is a challenging one, ...

• Student life in Milan
    Student life in Milan

Milan is not only the Italian capital of fashion, finance and technology, but it is also the city of expatriates, ...

• Accommodation in Milan
    Accommodation in Milan

Milan is one of the world's fashion capitals and, as Italy's most important industrial and financial ...

• Finding work in Milan
    Finding work in Milan

Milan has always been the economic capital of Italy. Renowned for its fashion, design and service industries, ...

• Leisure activities in Milan
    Leisure activities in Milan

Famous for fashion, gastronomy and design, Milan has much more to offer than glamour. The city is full of renowned ...

• Higher education in Milan
    Higher education in Milan

Milan is one of the best educational hubs in Italy and the whole of Europe. Indeed, the city has the largest ...

• The Milan neighbourhood guide
    The Milan neighbourhood guide

Greater Milan, as the Milanese call it, is, without doubt, the most important center in Italy today. It is the ...

• The food scene in Milan
    The food scene in Milan

Pasta, rice, vegetables, good meat and all kinds of sweets, Milanese cuisine is about eating simply but with taste ...

All of Milan's guide articles