From Melbourne Australia to KL

Hi, soon to be in KL
will be working in Cyberjaya.
Havn't decided where to live. i will buy a car.
any suggestions on the area to rent?.

i am australian/lebanese

Hi,
If your office near KLCC, you should contact some real estate agencies to help in these  Marc Residences; St. Mary Residence
It also depend on your budget to get suitable unit.
I will give you some reliable agencies that i used to get their services Mr. Lim Beng Leong +6012 327 0038 email limbengleong@gmail.com Ms Khim +60122912227. Hope this help!!!

thanks but my work is not in KLCC. it is in Cyberjaya

Let me find another agency, they may help
Wendy Lian +6012 653 9594. She knows everything as she is local lady.
She may help.
Have a nice day!
Best Regards,
KT

Living near where you live probably good idea.

Perhaps  come in first see where you will be working then make your own decision.
Many types of condos & different type of facilities of choice available.
As everywhere else traffic jam is a big worry here in Malaysia.

I would not rely to much on what people say on this blog but some ideas maybe useful but doing first hand,seen first feel the place then making decision would be good idea.

Before you drive a car here try observing how the people driving here would be useful.

hi,

welcome to malaysia, how is your life here?
I would suggest you to stay in cyberjaya as the infrastructure in cyeberjaya are among the best in malaysia, the only little problem being might be lacking of some entertainment. but no worry as the accessibility of cyberjaya to puchong, equine park, or even KL are very convenience.
you can pm me if you are still wana find a apartment in cyberjaya as im having one unit of brand new apartment there.
hope you have a pleasant stay.

hans