Menu
Expat.com

marrakech connect

Last activity 19 January 2013 by any_where

louiseoliver

Hi, recently moved to Marrakech and it would be great to have some like minded people to connect with. Happy to share my experience of the city and culture;
Look forward to hearing from you
Louise

cabeyp

see "Expats in Marrakech" group facebook.com/groups/122289767795214/?fref=ts

Melissa346

Hello cabeyp, smile.png

We encourage you to find contacts on expat-blog, since we are ourselves a social network.

I invite you to participate more on forum Marrakech. smile.png

Melissa

gengero

Hey all,

isn't there some kind of expat weekly gathering ? i would things much more easier for new people who just moved to make friends and meet people. 
cheers,

Taha

any_where

hey people!! let's organize something together?

Articles to help you in your expat project In Marrakech

• Buying property in Marrakech
    Buying property in Marrakech

Marrakech is experiencing a real estate bubble linked to various factors such as the modernization of ...

• Accommodation in Marrakech
    Accommodation in Marrakech

Relocating to Marrakech is going to be an exciting adventure, especially finding a property to rent. ...

• Working in Marrakech
    Working in Marrakech

Getting hired in Morocco is not that hard. Yet, it is better to plan everything in advance. This includes ...

• Study in Marrakech
    Study in Marrakech

Studying in Marrakesh is like a dream come true for many international students. Once you are accepted into a ...

• Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech
    Choosing your neighbourhood in Marrakech

Marrakech comprises five leading neighborhoods, namely Medina, Mellah, Gueliz, Hivernage and Chrifia. Each of them ...

• Getting around Marrakech
    Getting around Marrakech

In Marrakech, there are many means of traveling inside the city and outside, whether for work or leisure. Each of ...

• Sports in Marrakech
    Sports in Marrakech

Most people of Marrakesh love sport. While many of them are football lovers, others like running and a few ...

• Developing your social circle in Marrakech
    Developing your social circle in Marrakech

The people of Morocco, especially Marrakech, are well-known for their hospitality. When expats first settle ...

All of Marrakech's guide articles