Chile or Brasil?

Hi. How are you? My name is Hamid. I'm planning to move to Chile or Brazil within a year. How do you compare Chile and Brazil? I would like to know more about people and also cost of living, please. I really appreciate your time and your help. Thank you, Obrigado.
Best Regards,
Hamid

Hello Hamid.

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Brazil forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Hamid,

I live in Brazil and know Chile well.  They are very different countries...Brazil is tropical, while Chile is temperate, with 4 distinct seasons.   Brazil is huge, Chile is small, but long.  Brazilians generally are much more easy going, while Chileans tend to be more serious, more 1st World in many senses.  Both are relatively expensive.  This is just a few of the differences....I hope others will write more.

Cheers, Douglas

Thank you very much. I had a complete research about economy, GDP, tax, HDI … I would like to know more about people, please. Your help is well appreciated.

Hi Hamid,  What would you like to know about the people?  It is a very broad issue, and one can find everything from the desperately poor to the extremely rich in both countries, but more in Brazil, given its large populations.   Brazilians party more!  Chileans are more 1st World in many ways, but seem to have less fun than Brazilians.

Go Chile!
Emerson