Menu
Expat.com

new friend Q8

Last activity 21 June 2013 by Poseidon13

ace117

i didnt wanted you to feel that,in teen age we are very energetic and we want to try out new things,we are excited about many things and we want to explore them and know more.we need to control this energy before it controls us,we need to re thing before doing anything new.

its not just you ,its the entire humanity.even i have been through the same.

there is nothing you feel bad about,we are just trying to help so   anyone reading it makes better decisions and dosent regrets later

i am just advising you,

and yeah you are right its not our point anyway,

lolo_

Hii ace117 thanks for your advice and yeah I hope we talk about our point I mean I really don't care about drinks or weed I'm not talking about this but anyway thank you for ur advice bro smile.png

kamal_john

Hiii lolo , long time not seen smile.png
After you finish your secondary school , you prefer joing the university in Kuwait or out of Kuwait ?
If out of Kuwait , mention where ??

Thanks
Have a great day wink.png

skinny.fro

Well, different people have different opinions and point of views regarding different things. We don't necessarily have to agree with anything/everything the other person has to say as long they are not harming us directly or in directly. I am not aiming this at anyone. Simply sharing my point of view smile.png It is my opinion and anyone is welcome to disagree with it big_smile.png

Btw, anything new happening in Kuwait anywhere or in the near future?

nadeem139

why u people asking such a questions,which s upgrading misunderstanding

lolo_

kamal_john hii I'll study in kuwait smile.png, skinny.fro ur right I hope they would read this lol,nadeem139 everything is cool No misunderstanding smile.png

ace117

any ideas what events are coming up for hala feb.

lolo_

I don't have idea ;(

Bongo_clive

Hands up who smokes here? Cigarettes or Shisha, they're both the same. And both much, much worse than alcohol.

I can get cancer from being in the same room as a smoker, and despite being banned in malls, it happens everywhere, so don't get too preachy about looking after yourself, damaging your health or harming others around you.

It's not the drug that kills, it's the abuse of the drug that results in death.

Maleq8

Hi Lolo...you seems very smart person...Take care of yourself

lolo_

Maleq8 hey thanks ;*

skinny.fro

But weed dont kill noboday..

Bongo_clive
skinny.fro wrote:

But weed dont kill noboday..

It simply hampers your spelling and grammar.

vindaloolad

He he

Rabie Annab

Again ... Where are you girls my Godddd big_smile.png !!!!

izza_hotie
lolo_ wrote:

Haha that's what I feel right now wink.png

Hi everyOne it's been a very long time since i did'nt open this site....what's the latest now from here???lol.....tell me more guys about this blogs what really all about?

skinny.fro

Maybe for you Bongo big_smile.png

Izza, if you're new in Kuwait and want to meet fellow expats, or you want to know your way around Kuwait, this is the place to be.

Further, this place can be what ever you want it to be. Depends upon how you interact with things here. And Welcome back!

lolo_

hola como estas everyone ;p

are you guys still talking about the weed! LMAO

come on let's talk about something else haha

Rabie Annab

Lets arrange gathering on weekend somewhere ?

ace117

its already arranged.see if the time suits you so that you can attend it.

ace117

UHU. everyone asleep???

Rabie Annab

Bored ... No girls here wtf !

Armand
Rabie Annab wrote:

Bored ... No girls here wtf !

If you are looking for dating you are obviously on the wrong website and i would suggest you to mind your language.

Thanks
Armand

b0nes

Hi!

I am not an expat, i am Kuwaity just like you looking to meet some friends in here. Any luck? I just joined today.

lolo_

Hi darling yeah same here I'm sure u gonna find nice ppl here smile.png

ace117

@ Rabie Annab ,all the ladies are in malls looking for guys,while guys waiting online for girls and both are bored of waiting. Lool

adorablekid

hi,

how u doin....

Mubarakk

Hi lolo
U r still studying like i do
If u want to keep intouch just email me
Mubarak-906@hotmail.com

aqeel8217

Hi hows every body

mathewsvicky

hi, I would like to make friendship with u too....

Poseidon13

Hey folks
As i'm not an expat in kuwait so far but i'm moving soon and i already have visited kuwait twice for the purpose of seeing a freind ! I can't say  it' boring but for an outdoor person there aren't a lot to do .

I would love to make a comment about the drinking matter and we can't discuss it according to the prespect of Islam cause i know it's not allowed to discuss religions or politics here . Anyway some of us really enjoy drinks we can never say notaing cheerful or good in alcohol beverage . As long as we enjoyed drinking dancing and talking loudly in parties and gathering or bringing beers and wings while watching sports or even velebrating with chsmpagne tastes like no other . Some people can find all these pleasures without drinking and i believe them " i just have my doubts if they can wink.png " but others can't do the same without alcohol beverages .
My only concern and reservation is the age of the lady who mentioned this even there is possibility she never tried a single beer pint .
Cause drinking is really easy but it's consequences aren't always the same easy !
And as legacy said u still underage and u have to take care

Articles to help you in your expat project in Kuwait

• Leisure activities in Kuwait
    Leisure activities in Kuwait

People might assume there isn't much to do in Kuwait as the country is so small, but that would be wrong! The ...

• Banking and finances in Kuwait
    Banking and finances in Kuwait

Soon after arriving in Kuwait, you will likely want to open a Kuwaiti bank account. Opening a bank account can be ...

• How to drive in Kuwait
    How to drive in Kuwait

If you are planning to move to Kuwait, obtaining a driver's license should be at the top of your to-do list! While ...

• Find the best location to live in Kuwait
    Find the best location to live in Kuwait

It is important for us to live in a community that we feel comfortable and secured. I wrote this article for ...

• Phones and internet in Kuwait
    Phones and internet in Kuwait

Staying in touch with friends and family both inside and outside of Kuwait couldn't be easier with today's ...

• Accommodation in Kuwait
    Accommodation in Kuwait

One of the first things you will need to take care of when moving to Kuwait is your accommodation. If you're ...

• The tax system in Kuwait
    The tax system in Kuwait

One of the most attractive features of working in Kuwait for expats is its tax-free personal income environment. ...

• Finding jobs in Kuwait
    Finding jobs in Kuwait

I would like to give you some tips on how to market your skills to stand out from the crowd. I've ...

All of Kuwait's guide articles