Baby meet ups?

Hi Biggy,
Thanx for writting in. Sorry i didnt see your message all these days. Its okay i understand what you are saying. I know we live miles away...
enjoy your pregnancy and plz take good care of yourself and your little one. I dont drive but i have the transportation means to go around the island.
Have just opened a new shop, have started a new life in a new way, so busy with that.

I have opened a lingerie shop in Flacq its called Bella's Lingerie will be bringing in Feeding bras aswell.
If you or any of your friends need it do let me know. Will advertise on the classifieds aswell.

Am not too keen on selling the baby stock, Yes if i know someone is interested in taking it..would give it away for a token price.

All ladies: ANyone on the East coast, please get in touch with me. Its more practical.

Cheers to all of you.
Tiny Wonder

HEllo all, just got to Ile Maurice, like 5 days ago. SO pretty new here. Currently living in Tamarin but desperately looking for a place in Moka or Floreal, seems a bit less out of the way among other things. I have two little girls one 5 and 2.

Still space for another mum?

Hi, we have been in Mauritius for 2 months now and would love to meet up with other moms. My little boy is 22 months now. we are living in Grand Baie. We come from South Africa but have been living in New Zealand for the last 3 years. If anyone is interested please let me know. Feeling a bit lonely at the moment. Does anyone know of any groups or activities for little ones? Thanks and look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

Hello Happy mum,
We're in Quatre Bornes at the moment and only been here for a week but would be nice to meet up.  I am very new to the area and getting lost daily but sure we could maybe arrange a meetup sometime.

I have two bambinas, one 2.5 years and my eldest 5.5. hoping to get her in the Alexandra house tomorrow and little one not too sure.

Let's keep in touch. :)
Yaana

hi ladies

We have also finally arrived in Mauritius and are settling in slowly. We live in Tamarin and today we went to the Casela park which is a GREAT place for kids as it has animals, a petting zoo and a play park with swings and slides etc. Entrance is payable though. Would anybody like to try it out as a meeting place sometime?

We have a 19 month old baby boy. He was born in Mauritius. We live in the north and our house is 3 minutes walking from Mont choisy beach. Please feel free to send me  a private message and I will send you my wife's phone number. She's a stay at home mom and would love the social interactivity. Also, we still have some great baby stuff left to sell; baby swing, baby bouncer, portable baby crib, stroller.

Thanks
Paul

Hi All

I just moved to Grand Baie from Tamarin, I have a 16 month old little girl and would love to meet up i stay in Bain Beouf just behind the coin de mer hotel.

If anyone is close by for toddler and mom meet ups pls inbox me.

Talitha :-)

Hi All

I just moved to Grand Baie from Tamarin, I have a 16 month old little girl and would love to meet up i stay in Bain Beouf just behind the coin de mer hotel.

If anyone is close by for toddler and mom meet ups pls inbox me.

Talitha :-)

Hi,

We should be arriving in Mauritius in a few weeks' time.  I have a little girl who's just turned 3 and we would love to meet some other Mums and Toddlers.  We will be living in Trou aux Biches.

Angela

Hi ladies,
when we organise a day out?

Ciao ciao

hi there!  we've just moved to mauritius a month ago from London - and I'm looking for toddler play groups or meet ups.  We live in Floreal and would love to meet other mums /  dads avec toddlers/babies.  I have a 2 year girl and a 3 year old boy.  Any one interested?  Happy to host :)

Hi, we just arrived from England last week.  We would love to be included in meet ups with Mums/Dads and Toddlers.  We have a little girl who is 3 and we are already missing our playgroups and activities (although we are certainly not missing the cold weather!).  We will be staying in Trou aux Biches as from next weekend, we are temporarily in Vacoas at the moment.

Look forward to meeting a few of you soon.

Angela

Hello to all Mums,

Nice to fix up and we can meet and for sure organise something for the little babies.. Very lovely world.

Thxx

Hi Ladies,
Do you welcome new members in your group?:)I'm a mum of a 2,5 yer old boy living in Rose-Hill

Maria

hello Ladies,

We are from India... and would like to meet up with our 20mnths old daughter... we live @ Quatre Bornes...
Please keep us posted.

Anisha/Sumeet

Hello,

I am from Belgium almost Mauritian, I am here since 2002!, I have two little ones, a daughter of 3 y old and a boy of 6 y old. We are french speaking usually,the children can talk a bit of english but we r very interested to mix the languages and the cultures as it can be a rich experience for the children and a good way to make friends.  I know quite a lot about here and I like to help if I can. Then an idea can be a group of moms and kids and of course dads!

Hello everyone,

we arrived to Mauritius 3.3.2012. I'm from Czech Republic and now we live in Pereybere.
I have 22 months old daughter. I would like to meet with some other mums and children - spent some time, chat, have a coffee etc.
Looking forward for replay:)!

Hi, Dear all

Are you still in Mauritius now? i'm a 3.5yrs daughter's mum, we have been here half a year , i'm eager to make friend with other mums here, not only for myself but also for our kid, both of us are lonely in such a beautiful but foreign country!
i'm still looking for some place to teach kid dance, if you have any information pls also let me konw! just let this to be a topic which we conmunicate with each other! :)

Is this group still meeting up????? Interested!!!!!I live in Flic en Flac.

:)

:)Is anyone meeting up with the kiddos on the west coast?????? all I see is introductions, but no info on meeting? Please respond if you have any info! Thanks.

Hi all

I started this thread 2 years ago..since then I have moved to the West of the Island and have had two babies! So apologies for not replying to any of the more recent requests to join us..or for information.

The posters living in the West..i meet regularly on a Thursday morning with Mums in the area..we meet in and around Tamarin and B River..anyone interested to join send me a pm

other posters..can i suggest you start a thread.."mums meeting in the North" or "Central"..just a suggestion..to try and link mothers in your own areas?

I know exactly what its like be stuck at home with little ones..in a new country..wishing you could meet other mums in a similar situation..hope you can get something going in your area

Love the idea of baby meet ups. Last time when i lived in mauritius it did get lonely and i think that didnt help me to settle (ended up moving back to the UK). Am planning to come back next sept and would love to have coffee and cake mornings.
I will be living in Creve Coeur.
Take care
Leyla

Hi,

I just moved here with my husband and 10 month old baby. Are there still baby meet-up groups? I live in Flic en Flac and would love to get together with other moms.

S.

Hi Sam-CC,

we will be in Mauritius for 6 weeks between November and December this year. My little boy is 9 months right now. What about a meet up in November for our kids to play together, as they will be almost the same age then. We will hopefully be staying in the Noth, somewhere around Mon Choisy (looking for an appartment).

Let me know if you are interested and we can exchange private emails.

Take care,
Katharina

Hello all!!
I was searching online for a mother baby group n cam across this forum.
I'm from Tanzania n live in Mauritius in Port Louis.
Are there any mother baby groups still going on?
Or if anyone has news of a swimming group for mother n baby

Let me know pls!!

Anyone planning meet ups in port louis?

Hi all,
I move out with my 3 kids in July (8,6 and a boy of 1yr).
I will live very close to Port Louis and the North and would love top arrange a baby meet up, as well as any meet ups with people who have kids the same age range.
:)

Hello

where are you in the north? My baby girl is 15 months old and im looking for same thing

Hi friends,

Actally iam back to mauritius from dublin, so i wanted to meet up with some new mums from the north of the country with their lil babies and we can make some new friends.I have a baby girl and she's 1.Iam base in triolet.

hi rottchris if you dont mind we can meet up and iam looking for the same thing . Iam a young mum looking to make some new friends along with babies at the same range of age and my lil baba is a year old :)

Hi all, if its not already been mentioned, here up north many mums meet up at Funky Monkey while kids can play in the various games and ball system thats available while you enjoy a coffee. Good place to meet up. Its located along the main road in Pointe aux Canonniers vis a vis la maison colonial at Palm Springs complex.

Hope u found something
North area has many  meet ups
Regard
SURESH

Suresh,

This thread is a few years old for info.

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello ladies- I am based in the uk but travelling with my Mauritian husband and toddler to mauritius in September 2014 to visit family.  Does anyone have any car seat for an 18month old for sale? Or have any recommendations for baby friendly hotels in flic en flac or places to go with a toddler?

Hello,

I was reading your messages. I am Belgian, mother of 2 children, married to a Mauritian and living in Floreal. Would you like to send a message if you are interested to meet up with children, just to let them play together. We speak english, french and a very little bit of dutch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Steph