Menu
Expat.com

Looking for friends to hang out with

Last activity 26 February 2013 by staind

meme2013

Hi,

I am new to this blog but have been in the UAE for almost 2 years.I actually came across this blog by chance whilst surfing the net and found it really interesting and a great way to meet people from different backgrounds.I am very much interested in meeting new friends on the site:)

jeshi

Hi

meme2013

Hello Jeshi:) Its nice to meet you.

jeshi

Thanks

popguy

Hi,
I'm here from about one year and half. It's really nice that here in UAE you can meet people from all over the world.
I like that so much and i like to meet new friends from different culture too.

meme2013

Its nice to meet you too Popguy smile.png

jatindxb

hmmm.....you're welcomed! happy to know tht you're looking frnds frm different background-keep in touch...!

prince026

My name is Prince & am working in Dubai..from India...
If u dont mind having a brown skinned friend to be with I am there for You.

I will make sure that U feel a friendly warmth,bcoz i was also goin thru the same situation till somedays back..

If You have a BB png me on Pin:233989CF..or call me on 0504235367..
Hope to hear from you soon..

Warm regards
prince:)

Khaled1234

Welcome!!

I f you need any, feel free. cool.png

7obe72

Hi am Amin much interested in meeting new friends on the site to hang out with:)looking for English speaker to improve my English so please

Businessmanx

would be my pleasure to extend you an invitation for coffee to get to know each other. I am from the UAE and i enjoy getting to know people from different origins. Take care and awaiting your response. Regards.

staind

hello everyone - my email is shitterbugs@gmail.com drop me a line look forward to hearing from you all.

I'm new in dubai and looking to make friends both guys and girls smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Dubai

• Accommodation in Dubai
    Accommodation in Dubai

One of the first things you will need to settle when relocating to Dubai is accommodation. If you are relocating ...

• Finding a job in Dubai
    Finding a job in Dubai

Home to 9 million expats, the UAE is a very popular relocation destination. If you are employed by a company in ...

• Study in Dubai
    Study in Dubai

Are you looking forward to studying in the United Arab Emirates? Dubai is a perfect choice, and the article below ...

• Buying property in Dubai
    Buying property in Dubai

Dubai is like a drug; from the minute you step into the city as a tourist, the love affair starts. Within a short ...

• Relocating to the UAE
    Relocating to the UAE

Relocating to another country, especially to somewhere like the UAE, involves a lot of preparation. However, with ...

• Discover Dubai
    Discover Dubai

The UAE is a country with over 9 million expats — and this alone says a lot. Dubai is the country's most ...

• The work culture in Dubai
    The work culture in Dubai

Dubai has become a second home for many nationalities from around the globe, which makes the work environment even ...

• Customs in Dubai
    Customs in Dubai

If you are relocating to Dubai, you might be bringing some items in your luggage in addition to what you're ...

All of Dubai's guide articles