Menu
Expat.com

Looking for active friends outside of work!

Last activity 27 January 2014 by adham.obeidat

QueenEve

Am I late???????????

mabdelrahman

Late for what?

Drizz

Im here till the end of April and would love to join in some time. Subscribed smile.png

michaelpakenham

Im arriving !

Elisa Lilly

Hi guys I am new in Doha and I hope to join you to make friends.
I am italian and I love to go out for a walk, for a coffee, and also to beach party, clubs and I love adventures like go to the desert ecc.
Hope to hear from u soon
smile.png
Elisa

amrdiab118

a lot of peoples are writing that they are new in Doha - including me- & looking for new friends , but I didn't see any action till now ,I had to go out many times alone which I don't like , so hopefully we can do something soon

amaidj

okay Guys i don't know whats the definition of new! but i am here in Dohe since December, 2011. so let me take a lead and let me know you all, who like to be friends :-)
and yeah this coming Friday lets have some introductions at some coffee shop or lets have a breakfast at Mcdonals or a walk at cornich or anything you guys suggest??

Hi i am Fahad bytheway :-)

Kseniya1

Hi, i'm also looking for such friends! Will join u with pleasure next time ))))

amrdiab118

it is Wednesday & no initiations came up

amrdiab118

Sorry it is Tuesday .. just I am waiting for the weekend smile.png

amaidj

i would like to put two options, one Breakfast at Mcdonals for introductions.
second, lets meetup on Friday evening at Qatar Bowling Center? and lets play some bowling
Now i need you guy's input; who ever is coming can inbox me,
and for any information like location or conformance u can contact me, my number is 55799679.

hisham23

Hi expats!

I am new in Doha and looking forward to make new hang-out/over buddies..! :p

Female IT

Hi All ,

There is a Meetup for expats in Doha on wednesday 8/5/2013 at the MIA at 7 PM

amrdiab118

what is MIA ??!!

Female IT

Musium of Islamic Art

amaidj

May we have the details of this meetup???

Tony Hanna

Hey all, check out meetup.com, register with the expats group. the details of the meeting are there. c u there

sherintom

hi.. not late... i am a indian male pls contact sherintom31atgmd@gmail.com

Aurélie

Hello sherintom -> Could you please introduce yourself? smile.png

Thank you,
Aurélie

ifti75

Hi I am in, please pass the message to me also when next meet planned

Elisa Lilly

Hi!

I'm also looking to meet ppl outside of work. Have you met any new friends yet? Any events that you guys are attending?

mabdelrahman

There's a musical in Education City next week. From 29th to the 1st of June. It's called Hot Mikado. I'm going on the last day. Anyone interested?

jhingjhing

hi,
how are you?
welcome to doha

desert_rose

hiiiiiiii
I'm new in doha! And i'm looking for new friends too

jfdaniels83

I'll definitely be up for join some social events when I get to Qatar in June.
James

Elisa Lilly

Hi!

Do you know of a group that meets up? I'd like to join a group as well and do some active things like sports or just gooing out.

jfdaniels83

Hi Nikola,

This appears to be one, but I'm not very familiar with the site. Others here might be better placed to answer your question.

However, I'm up for doing active things like sport and meeting new people too.

Elisa Lilly

yeah me too ! smile.png

jfdaniels83

Cool. I will post here when I get to Qatar.

Elisa Lilly

cool yo

salmanahmed

hi. may be we can meet in a group. I can be reached on 33583762 (gsm). Thanks

salmanahmed

hi. You new just like the way I am. I came here about a cpl of mnths back and still trying to find places to hang out. Have been told Reddisson Hotel and W Hotel are the places to be throughout the week. Also Marriott is not a bad deal.

For any more query, you may contact me on my cell which is:

salmanahmed

True. What things are you interested in once done with office?
Do write in to me on my yahoo account so we line up.
dlt_jollygood_show@yahoo.com

Almac

Hi all. It took me a while to find sometime for myself after being in Doha for couple of months, I thought there is no social life but now it looks like it will be great fun in knowing people from around the globe.

Ping me if you guys are planning any activities.

Shamil_wahid

Hey,

Do you guys still meet up regularly and stuff? I would to join you guys if possible. I haven't really done anything "extreme", but hey, I'm open to suggestions! In fact, I still want to go Parachuting and Bungee Jumping. Any takers!? Anyways, I would love to meet some new people to do some outdoor and indoor activities. My work to home to work routine is killing me!

qr_kito

Just arrived last May 2013 and would love to meet new people smile.png when will be the next meet up? count me in:D

johnpascual

Welcome here bro kito...hope ul enjoy ur stay here in doha I replied already on  ur
Pm..count me on in ur new friend's list :-)

Kseniya1

Hey, guys! Do u still arrange some activities? ))) Will join u with pleasure )))))

Shamil_wahid

Did this group organise anything since the last time I posted?? Ive been in Doha for 4 months now, and havent made any friends outside work yet. I would be more than happy to organise something for Friday 13th (DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!) next week if there is enough interest from people. So what do u guys think? A small reunion in Souq Waqif next friday, have a coffee, some shisha for those who smoke it, maybe a meal even? Let me know smile.png

jhing-jhing

welcome in doha

Articles to help you in your expat project in Doha

• Working in Doha
    Working in Doha

Over the years, Qatar has fully developed its economy, which today attracts expatriates from around the world. ...

• Buying property in Doha
    Buying property in Doha

Owning a property in Doha is one of the most crucial decisions any person could ever make. There are a lot of ...

• Study in Doha
    Study in Doha

Higher education in Qatar is highly valued and supported by the government. When the formal university began in ...

• Getting around Doha
    Getting around Doha

Getting around Doha is relatively convenient and accessible, with several transportation options available. ...

• Sports in Doha
    Sports in Doha

Doha offers a variety of sports and recreational activities for residents and visitors. Here are some popular ...

• Eating out in Doha
    Eating out in Doha

​Doha offers a vibrant dining scene with a wide range of restaurants, cafes, and eateries that cater to ...

• Doha after Dubai
    Doha after Dubai

Someone mailed me recently from Dubai, asking what differences he'd notice if he took up a job offer in ...

• Things to do on weekdays in Doha
    Things to do on weekdays in Doha

You can always find a way to chill and have fun in Qatar. Far from the myths about the country as a whole, ...

All of Doha's guide articles