Menu
Expat.com

Any one Wants to move to Malaysia

Last activity 28 February 2013 by Bruckner

Easy Load

Hi All,
If any one planning to move to Malaysia I can give you all information free of cost. Let me know if any one is interested.

khuramluck

Yes,One of my Friend is planning to move to Malaysia.How He start there business .
Please tell briefly about your experience.

Easy Load

Hi Khuram ! I hope you fine. First thing want to know what kind of business he is planning there. there are lot of opportunities. you or your friend can chat me on my gmail ID easyload6@gmail.com if you need quick reply. otherwise this platform is very good.

maaz.att

Sure, guide me please

Easy Load

Yes dear what kind of guidance you need. do you planing to setup your business there. Have you visited already Malaysia? Brief yourself and write your questions what you want to ask.

zeeshan arif

Brother I am a business graduate and doing job in construction giant of KSA as a Senior Cost Controller. I have full time experience of 8 years. please let me know how i can move permanently to malaysia. Do in need some investment to be made over there or can come on company visa offering any job.

Regards,

Zeeshan Arif

Easy Load

Aslam O Alikom,
My name is Mohammad Iqbal I am an Architect working as free lance. Just here I saw many our Pakistanis are contacting to agents and in Malaysia some many fake agents. So just I am helping to provide information.
Regarding visa in Malaysia job is little difficult but not impossible. if you get any job with any company then they will arrange your visa. but If you are thinking to arrange visa yourself hen you should have to invest there. Let me know first that are you interesting to search job or ?

salatin

dear. any job is there for me.. iam MBA with 4+year exp.. in HR recruitment . from india.. for more information contact me.

nimbuz:- salatin.rizvi
gmail.:- salatin.mumbai

Easy Load

Hi Zeeshan,
Sorry for late reply, it is depend on you, you want t search a job in Malaysia or want to do some business. For visa business is good because now a days Malaysia giving good chances for business man.

Please let me know want kind of more information you need.

Better if you give your email ID so we can chat online at any time,

Easy Load

Hi Salatin,
regarding job you have search there. Here lot of restaurants I hope lot of opportunities.
Please let me know if you need other information.

jahangir baig

yes my friend plz explan me all detial how can i apply job there?and move with family thx

Easy Load

Dear jahangir baig,
Please can you tell about your qualification & experience.

sfurqans

Hi, Nice topic Easy Load,

I am 3D visualizer for exhibition stands and interior designing work.

so tell me i want to get a job in Malaysia. tell me if you know such a good companies or a good way to apply there

Regards

Sayyed Furqan Ali

Easy Load

Dear Sayyed Furqan Ali,
Please can you send your CV to easyload6@gmail.com Then I can tell you.

sfurqans

Thanks for the reply,

I have emailed my cv and portfolio

khuramluck
Easy Load wrote:

Hi Khuram ! I hope you fine. First thing want to know what kind of business he is planning there. there are lot of opportunities. you or your friend can chat me on my gmail ID easyload6@gmail.com if you need quick reply. otherwise this platform is very good.

Thanks for reply.and i will chat you /!\ I AM A STUPID SPAMMER /!\...

Ajab khan niazi

Helo how r u?all the dear salam

jahangir baig

yes im graduate nd doing masters in commerce & also i hve done diploma in engerning plz help me to move on malaysia,with beter job & good pakage of salary.thx

Bruckner

Threads like this one are my favorite smile.png

Articles to help you in your expat project in Saudi Arabia

All of Saudi Arabia's guide articles